Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 8:17 PM
Default Broken sun shadow caused by shoe-swapping
I've made some Maxis-match animated flip flops by tearing apart the afbodysundress mesh, and appended them to two outfits - afbodycasualpreppy and a frankenmesh of afbodyswimsuit (just the top half) and afbottomshortshorts. For some reason the sunshadow cuts off at the ankles, where I attached the flip flop mesh. What I find weirder is that the sunshadow for the body made by sewing the short shorts and the bikini top together is fine, it's just the feet, even though I used the exact same method for both parts. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm not sure what causes these sunshadow meshes to break, my belief was that they are auto-generated in realtime from the mesh, so they should be fine if the mesh itself is fine. Any insight is appreciated, thanks!
Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by jje1000
If this succeeds, then we will have driven a stake through the metaphorical heart of pudding.

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Now also on Tumblr !
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 5:09 PM
In your group meshes, what name did you give to the feet part that you attached?
Are they a separate *body* mesh, or did you combine everything into the *body* group?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 6:18 PM
It's all combined into the body group, with fixed comments and everything. The game shouldn't even be able to tell it's seperate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jje1000
If this succeeds, then we will have driven a stake through the metaphorical heart of pudding.

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Now also on Tumblr !
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 6:29 PM
I combined some sexy feet to outfits, and since this mesh is high poly by itself, it has its own *body* group. It does not have any morphs, as anyway, sim's feet/ankles don't get fat. maybe you could try that?
Screenshots

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)