Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 1:30 PM
Default music
Hello all, Ive found a thread which tells you how to inport your own music into the game but it dosent seem to tell you which folder has the music for the DJs booth.
Can anyone tell me which folder it is, I cant find it in help.

I have built some of the nightclubs from the Grand Theft Auto games so I would like GTA music playing from the DJ booth.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 1:45 PM
I imported my music into the "Techno" music folder and the DJ played it whenever someone requested a techno mix.

Not sure whether they'd play stuff put in any of the other folders, eg R&B. I haven't tried.

PS- I'd love to see your clubs, beakergirl. I play GTAIII but am so completely rubbish I still haven't got off the main island yet.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jodemilo
I imported my music into the "Techno" music folder and the DJ played it whenever someone requested a techno mix.

Not sure whether they'd play stuff put in any of the other folders, eg R&B. I haven't tried.

PS- I'd love to see your clubs, beakergirl. I play GTAIII but am so completely rubbish I still haven't got off the main island yet.

I have taken screenshots of the game and worked from them, I will post some photos.
I have made all the GTA cities in sims 2, its lots of fun to play with the custom careers like marfia, I wish someone would do a Triads and Yakuza gang career.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 3:09 PM
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 3:18 PM
I also play GTA San Andreas. :D
Build a binco clothing store & Cluckin bell. (oh,i feel bad)
--------.-------> topic
............|
............|
............V
...thread direction

Lemme be yo sledgehammer
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mortimer 2
I also play GTA San Andreas. :D
Build a binco clothing store & Cluckin bell. (oh,i feel bad)
--------.-------> topic
............|
............|
............V
...thread direction

I have already built a Binco, ten green bottles and burger shot. It is a great set of games, I really like makeing apartments for liberty city.
Maybe I should upload some of them.
Banned
#7 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 8:41 AM
Awesome!