Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 10:48 PM
Default Has you computer broke right when you got a new expansion pack?
(I don't know what section to put this in so I put it here)

I remember when I got TS3 and my computer got the BSOD.
And then yesterday I got TS2 Apartment Life (I really wanted it) and y computer's CD rom broke and I have to wait until Wednesday for it to get fixed

My PC hates the sims.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 10:53 PM
Default Stoopid computer.
Your computer doesn't hate the Sims. It hates you. Computers and humans have a long history of mutual hostility and antagonism, dating back to the "Black Box" days. Sometimes this has erupted into open confrontation and blood has been shed on both sides. If you really want to get even with that odious machine, sit back and recite the multiplication tables to it, as that is the most hostile act a human can take against the mechanical beasts.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 3:42 AM
^^The story of my life.

On the other hand....SWINGE!
Instructor
#4 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 4:57 AM
Default The bright side...
Well, at least we stopped SkyNet from going live.

We DID, didn't we?

From Simonut: Here is my take on if Sims 2 is losing popularity or not, If you offer or give a monkey a banana will he take it even if the banana is green or yellow ? Whatever new games EA put out there like the Sims3 some human somewhere will buy it.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 2:53 PM
I got Glamour Life not too long ago (and from England, since it was cheaper than buying it elsewhere, couldn't find it at any store here in Ohio--or even in Michigan when I visited there), and yesterday my computer got totally fried.

I don't think it was GL though...maybe the power flickering like crazy a few days ago when we had the tornado warning....

Oh well, just got a new computer yesterday, Sims2 runs nicely for me on Windows 7! Bye-bye Vista!