Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 12:16 AM
Default question about the "intprop maxnumofvisitingsims" cheat
I just recently learned about the userstartup.cheat, so naturally I wanted to create my own. Everything works great except the intprop maxnumofvisitingsims cheat. I'm trying to use it to lower the number of Sims on lots, and more specifically on community lots. It seems to work perfectly on residential lots, but it doesn't seem to work right on community lots. There's always more Sims on community lots than the value I set for the cheat. I have the cheat set as an automatic cheat, and not as an aliased cheat by the way.

So I just want to know if it affects community lots differently than residential lots, or if there's just something I'm doing wrong? It almost seems like there's a default minimum number of Sims that visit community lots, and that cheat just reduces it.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 3:17 AM
I don't think it effects community lots.
When my CD rom gets fixed I'll see if I'm right.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yukkuri Shiteite ne
I don't think it effects community lots.
I'm starting to think that's the case. As much as I've looked for info about the cheat, I don't remember anything mentioning community lots being affected. Most sites that list the cheat just have a generic description like "Invite more Sims to your parties", and usually that's all it says about the cheat. I guess for now I'll just remove it from my userstartup.cheat since it doesn't work the way I was hoping.