Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#26 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 11:37 AM Last edited by Celebriton : 6th Oct 2011 at 11:47 AM.
^
I already try it, it's impossible. The texture area is very very small. I already upload the file in the post #23.

I need more free time to fix the problem. Today I move to another projects.

Now I have another question. (:D....I'm asking too much)

I have a problem with the texture in CAS. I cut the accessories from Sims Store clothes, and make it as independent accessories. It look OK in TSRW but the texture look horrible ingame CAS, like the screenshots in attachment.

Does someone know how to fix it?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
#27 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Celebriton
^
I already try it, it's impossible. The texture area is very very small. I already upload the file in the post #23.

It IS possible, from my experience I can say that it will be enough to look good in game, you probably wouldn't even notice that.

Did you try this accessory in game, not in CAS? I have the same issue with one of my accessories in CAS, but in game it looks fine.

For more Sims 3 stuff by me - visit Ace Creators
My FB Fan page - Elexis's Sims Stuff
My Simblr - ElexisSims
Instructor
Original Poster
#28 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 8:57 PM Last edited by Celebriton : 7th Oct 2011 at 2:09 AM.
^
Weird, mine still have those grey texture in game.

It's not just one case, but several accessories have similar problem.
Page 2 of 2