Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

No Maternity Leave by kaiteep

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 722 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 108,995 Views
Uploaded: 29th Jul 2010 at 8:02 AM
Updated: 11th Jul 2015 at 4:06 AM
Hello all, and welcome to my first mod ever! This mod reduces the time off from work after getting pregnant from the default 4, to 0. Yep, creating this bad boy was as simple as changing one single value. I made this mod because I was tired of my sims not going to work during their pregnancy, and found it very unrealistic. I wanted to be able to advance in my career during my pregnancy/time after giving birth.

The only mods that should interfere with this one are those which edit pregnancy files, but since this is brand new, please report any errors you may get. This has not been tested with Awesomemod.

*EDIT* This is out of date according to most recent comments. I don't really remember how to do modding since it was years ago that I uploaded this, but I will try to figure it out whenever I have time. Thanks for the support!

Thanks for using!