Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 9:45 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
No books... at all.
Hi there!

I'm a mod hoarder, so I'm assuming this is a mod problem. I've tried narrowing it down, I've taken everything out, put it back in, etc. etc. I can't figure out which mod it is.
Lately, there are NO skill books whatsoever appearing in my town. This includes the bookstore, cash register, libraries and bookshelves. There aren't any food recipes, children books or comic books either. There ARE however, alchemy recipe books and books that sims in my town have written.

Now I've been trying very hard to figure out which of my mods is causing this problem, but I thought I'd come here and ask if anyone knows of a mod that might do this? Maybe it's a book mod I downloaded on accident? I'll be continuing to try and rectify the situation but I'd love some input if anyone has any!

Thanks <3
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 1:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jaiadoresims
Hi there!

I'm a mod hoarder, so I'm assuming this is a mod problem. I've tried narrowing it down, I've taken everything out, put it back in, etc. etc. I can't figure out which mod it is.
Lately, there are NO skill books whatsoever appearing in my town. This includes the bookstore, cash register, libraries and bookshelves. There aren't any food recipes, children books or comic books either. There ARE however, alchemy recipe books and books that sims in my town have written.

Now I've been trying very hard to figure out which of my mods is causing this problem, but I thought I'd come here and ask if anyone knows of a mod that might do this? Maybe it's a book mod I downloaded on accident? I'll be continuing to try and rectify the situation but I'd love some input if anyone has any!

Thanks <3

so you stated that you've taken everything out and there are still no skill books in your town?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 7:07 PM
Have you downloaded any book mods?