Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 6:35 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Seasons, University Life, Into the Future
Milkshape - "select" tool not working
have finally got the hang of meshing and have been making some jump fillers, but I want to make curved ones. I know how to curve a face but for some reason, my "select" tool has stopped working in some ways? (The only time it worked was the few first times when I was attempting a bridle... which just crashed my game)

1- It acts as though it needs calibrating, it always starts selecting something a few cm away from where I have clicked my mouse... I'm not sure that makes much sense so here's a picture:

2- It never actually selects anything? Nothing. Faces, Vetexes, Groups, Joints. Nothing?? These are my settings on it:

More images can be provided, I will even make a short video if none of this makes sense.
I'm really desperate to make more cc, and I have looked on google, and asked on some cc makers facebook groups, and even equestrian forums like Equus, but no-one has answers (or they don't bother replying -.-) so I'm really hoping someone can help me out with this or I'll just be stuck with squares and rectangles.