Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 4:55 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Seasons, University Life
Default GraphicsCard and GraphicsRule.sgr help
I misread a HQ Sims 3 mod and ended up deleting both my GraphicsRule.sgr and GraphicsCard.sgr files. I've gone back into my Sims 3 cd files and can find the GraphicsRule.sgr but I have no idea how to fix the GraphicsCard.sgr file once I go into my bin

With all of the other tutorials, I can't find one for this problem specifically. Any information would help. If it is my graphic card: I use Intel HD

I have: Generations, University, Showtime, Seasons, Ambitions and Late Night expansions
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 8:08 PM Last edited by Khevyn : 31st Dec 2015 at 8:19 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
every one of the EPs have a copy of both files. Just copy from one of them.

Where?

For example: I put in my University game disk, open the file, go to game > Bin > and there is only a copy of the GraphicRules.sgr. Which then I copy back into the windows >Electronic Arts > Sims 3 > Game > Bin and I copy this to all the folders.

Once I open the game, I still cannot save my graphic settings options as they stay at the lowest settings. How do I get it to detect my GraphicCard.sgr or is there a file I am missing? http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...zed_by_the_game
There's the link above but I'm having trouble following it.

Edit: I'm just going to uninstall all of my games, I'm having troubles overall and then see if I can solve any problems