Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 9:24 PM Last edited by chokolady : 2nd Jan 2016 at 3:37 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default ***SOLVED***Can someone please help me get SImfest to work?
I'm playing in a custom world and used to play in Monte Vista. When I was playing in Monte Vista I used to have Sim-fest scheduled but I did not have a single Sim-fest for weeks in my new world.
I tried resetting the stage and putting default lots with stages from the catalog. The proprietors spawn no problem but they don't organize a Sim-fest, ever.
I have 1 singer, 2 magicians and 2 acrobats as inactives living in my town so it's not like I don't have performers. I tried to play as another performer and he could get gigs at the lots but no Sim-fest ever came.
I have a couple of Nraas mods, but have no idea if there is some option that prevents my Sim-fests from happening. *deep sigh*
Advertisement
Inventor
Original Poster
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 3:39 PM
If anyone is ever having a problem of sim fest not happening in their towns, placing many more venues will help. I'm talking like 3x as many as you got, so basically 9 or something :/