Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 6:59 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Butler's hair reverts back to default
So, I used SimPE to change the genetics and appearance of my butler. It worked, but the next day he comes back the hairstyle reverts to the semi-bald butlers default hairstyle, although the hair color I chose remains the same. I was able to modify his hairstyle again with Sim Blender in the game, or change his appearance in the mirror (I tried both) but he always comes back the next day with the semi-bald hairstyle.

I've read the couple of posts I could find but the solution was always the same: To add a sim to the family and he would be the butler.
But I like the idea of him being an actual butler and answering the door and all that.

Has anyone found a solution for this?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 3:41 AM
Your problem is that he wears the butler hair style? That's probably part of the butler uniform--like how all the maids wear the hair with the tiara, etc. You need a default replacement for the butler hair style to fix this, in that case. See if there's one here: http://sims2defaults.dreamwidth.org/ that you like, or learn how to make default replacements.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 11:14 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I installed so many things and they didn't work! This was so simple and it worked right away! OMG THANK YOU!