Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 1:59 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Unclickable phone
Hey. I've been playing the ultimate collection version of TS2 since it came out, and played all the neighborhoods. Yesterday, I decided to play in Belladonna Cove. I made a sim, placed her in an apartment and decorated it to my liking. Now, I can buy a phone and place it (I've tried all the phones) and none of them are working. If I click them, no menu or anything comes up. What?! The phone is such a necessity in TS2 when you don't have a car...

I have CEP installed, the censor debug from MTS (I'm not a creep I promise, I just hate how it looks...), FFS "batbox" debugger and a crapton of CC... but the phone worked in-game last time I played, and I haven't added any CC before playing this time. WTF is wrong with my game? I tried googling the problem but I couldn't find anybody with the same issue.
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 3:46 PM
If the phone is not working, it's usually an out-of-date phone hack. I realise you said you hadn't added anything recently but are you sure? No newly installed houses or anything?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 9:42 AM
I don't know if this is the same as your problem, but I had an issue with the Goth mansion phones one time where they just randomly stopped working. I'd click on the phone to have Alexander (who was living alone at that point) call somebody, but nothing would happen - he would just "lose" the action. The way I fixed it was by deleting all the phones and replacing them. After that they worked again.