Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 6:51 PM
Default (Not normal) Help with TS3 Install Helper Monkey (Please Read)
Hello,
I have been using the TS3 Install Helper Monkey for a long time now. About 2 months ago it started to act up on me, and I have been trying to deal with some problems with it. My main problem is that for some reason my TS3 Install Helper Monkey keeps getting uninstalled for no reason at all. It keeps uninstalling by its self, and it's starting to freak me out! Almost every time I shut off my Computer, I have to go and reinstall it because it has uninstalled by its self! If someone can help me figure this out I would greatly appreciate it. My husband deals with all the computer stuff and he is really good, but even he can't figure out why it's doing it!

Also, I know someone might have already asked this, but I am new to WA, and I can't get any .Packages to show up in my game, only sims3pack. So if someone can help with that 2, it would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks everyone
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 6:58 PM
Erm, well, I just talked to Delphy (the maker of the helper monkey) and all he can think is that maybe it's losing the monkey icon on package files but isn't actually uninstalling. It's just not possible for it to uninstall itself unless you uninstall it. In any case, questions regarding specific programs and utilities should be posted where you got them from.

Getting stuff to show up in your game is covered in the FAQs in the Help section.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.