Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 5:49 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Choose Jewlery in CAS Not working
When I click on my jewelry to take it off it won't come off or when I choose which outfit it will wear with it will just add on top of the other jewelry. It's like there's a glitch or something.

My EP's:
University, Pets, Seasons Digital Download, Freetime

I just installed University, Pets and Freetime in that order on top of my existing Base Game/Seasons yesterday.

I'm pretty sure I installed correctly, I downloaded all the latest patches from Sims2.com

I would appreciate any help. thanx

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 6:44 PM
Some jewellery is layerable - it's deliberate. To remove a piece just click its icon again, or click the blank icon with the red X (or whatever it is) to remove all jewellery.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 7:09 PM
no, its not coming off or switching to a different style or color, it just stays frozen...

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 7:28 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
In order to better solve your problem, please go through the following as listed below:
  • General - Do the Game Problem FAQ
    You appear to have not gone through our main Game Help:Game Problemwiki FAQ. Please go through and do the steps on this FAQ, including any others that it links to (for example the Game Help:Game Problem-Problem Custom Contentwiki FAQ).

Usually, in the vast majority of cases, actually going through and doing the steps (doing, not just reading) fixes issues - sometimes you may be asked to remove custom content, or to patch - please rest assured that all of our FAQs have been tested by our staff and volunteers and we wouldn't suggest you do something unless it's been known to fix particular issues.

On occasion you might be asked to do a long FAQ - please make sure you do all the steps and don't just skip over them. You'll often find that these long FAQs have all the details you need. If nothing in the above FAQs fixes your problem you may post again detailing exactly which you have done and which steps failed.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 7:43 PM
Also, is this the in game jewellery or custom content jewellery?
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 8:26 PM
in game jewelry...

And I did search the Game Help section and nothing matched, I guess I'll just read through the whole thing.

Née whiterider
retired moderator
#7 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 8:23 PM
That one FAQ (the Game Problem one, as opposed to the Game Help section generally) covers everything except disk errors .

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 9:17 PM
right back at you