Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Mar 2016 at 3:32 AM
Default New Sims 3 World- Riverblossom Island- made 100% by me!- NEEDS SOME TESTERS!!!
I have yet to get pictures but Riverblossom island was my first ever CAW project that i did over a span of 24 hours- this version here is compatible with the latest version of The Sims 3 and the only requirement is Of course the Base Game and World adventures!
this is the unpopulated and empty (except for landscaping and roads) version there are some minor glitches with the road that i can't fix but other than that it's small enough to run smoothly on the lowest of low end computers and it is a very small file size as well!

I appreciate any constructive criticism and any feed back as long as it is respectful and not meant in a rude manner!!!

I HAVE TESTED THE MAIN PARTS BUT ANY ADDITIONAL TESTING IS DEFINITELY USEFUL!!

Download the world below!!!!

#sims3 #caw #sims3world
Attached files:
File Type: rar  RiverBlossom Island.rar (8.30 MB, 12 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Mar 2016 at 4:36 AM
Not a bad start. Some things I noticed right off the bat.

This road right here is glitching out, and it needs to be redone. edit/ just noticed what you said about roads in your first post. Maybe I could help if you post your CAW project file. I have a little experience with placing roads

Also

The beach terrain is showing some green spots that need to be painted over. I'll let you know if I see anything else