Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2016 at 9:43 PM Last edited by AuzzPanda : 10th Jul 2016 at 3:54 AM.
Default B_hair, R_hair, L_hair
Hello everyone!

I'm so sorry for the sudden spam of new threads, but I was wondering... How do these animation bones work? I want to make my hair bounce, and I can manage it by giving it a B_Hair assignment in between (For example) ''Head-Spine2''. But it's not quite the right animation...

So what is the difference with these and the L-R hair assignments?

Edit: Oh I was just scrolling around and found this, and I thought I'd add for anyone interested.

What I THINK, after experimenting, that ''R_hair'' stands for ''right hair'' so the hair will swish to the right, ''L_hair'' is for left, ''B_hair'' is for backwards, (So the idea would be if you have hair that falls on the back, and not really for ones that fall over the shoulders. In that case, you could do it but a small percentage, because otherwise it would go too deeply into the body aka clip).
''F_hair'' is for foward.

Now there is ''C_hair'' which I haven't understood yet. I tried it, and didn't notice anything. Though following the logic of the other ones, mabye it stands for ''Circle'' and it goes in all directions? Haha.