Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Spell Book Tweaks, with multiple flavors (Updated for Carousel, Mill and Gondola)

by NonaMena Posted 25th Feb 2012 at 1:01 PM - Updated 10th Aug 2014 at 10:14 AM by NonaMena : update to BUFF mods for Carousel, Mill, and Gondola

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 10:39 PM
Hi, well I've found a problem with the Mod. The Powersuite from the Quantum Power package isn't working with this mod, tryed it with the new file not working, cause the moodlets were disabled from the powersuite and when i've looked right the Holowalls seems to be corrupted too with this mod aktiv.

Hope you can make it fit, like this mod.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#52 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 11:25 PM Last edited by nonamena : 27th Oct 2013 at 11:42 PM.
Yes, this mod needs an update for the power suit. I have not had time to do it. I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Edit: Update is done.

My Mod Index | My Mods at Simlogical | My Blog: Nona's Sims | Fix Your Premium Content

Please do not PM me with questions about modding. Please post in an appropriate forum and PM me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 2:05 AM
Wow, thanks a lot
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#54 Old 13th Dec 2013 at 6:12 PM
This mod has been updated for Roaring Heights. I am going out of town on December 17th and I won't be back until January 10th. If there is new premium content released during this time, it is very unlikely that I'll be able to update this mod until I come back from my trip. You'll have to either update the mod yourself or wait for me to return.

Happy Holidays!

My Mod Index | My Mods at Simlogical | My Blog: Nona's Sims | Fix Your Premium Content

Please do not PM me with questions about modding. Please post in an appropriate forum and PM me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
Test Subject
#55 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 8:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NonaMena
This mod has been updated for Roaring Heights. I am going out of town on December 17th and I won't be back until January 10th. If there is new premium content released during this time, it is very unlikely that I'll be able to update this mod until I come back from my trip. You'll have to either update the mod yourself or wait for me to return.

Happy Holidays!

Um I noticed the longer magic 30's file size has gotten a lot smaller.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#56 Old 15th Dec 2013 at 9:34 PM
Yes, I remembered to re-compress the packages. Every now and then I forget to do it and then the packages are a bit bigger.

Test Subject
#57 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NonaMena
Yes, I remembered to re-compress the packages. Every now and then I forget to do it and then the packages are a bit bigger.

Oh, okay thank you. Hope you have a great holiday
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#58 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 7:29 PM
This mod does not require an update for the Bohemian Garden set. That set does not have any custom moodlets.

Theorist
#59 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 7:03 PM
Nonamena, would you consider uploading a version that doesn't have the spooky sound or ghost's when using the spellbook? After a while it can be quite meh. Thanks.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#60 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 10:30 AM
I apologize for the delay, but this mod has finally received an update for the last three premium content items.

Field Researcher
#61 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 1:51 AM
Will you please make the item included? I honestly don't have an account with the main site (and don't want to have one) and love the idea of the object! Is there a way you can clone it and then make it available here?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 4:00 PM
Setting the Makn' Magic moodlet to one day allows for much more use of the spellbook, even gains the ability to use some of the spells outside of the home lot.

It also gives my witch sim more ways to boost their spellcasting levels when their magic meter gets low.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#63 Old 22nd Nov 2016 at 7:49 AM
Thanks My love!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 3:54 PM Last edited by Tom Vo : 8th Sep 2017 at 9:02 AM.
Hi,Nona, I love your mod. But sadly, it's not working for me. My base game is 1.67. Actually, i have the Deluxe Edition, so the spellbook (with no glitch) is included in it. I did put the mod in the right folder I'm sure, but not any of the flavors seems to work at all. . I wonder why. Is there anyone else has the same problem?
Test Subject
#65 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tom Vo
Hi,Nona, I love your mod. But sadly, it's not working for me. My base game is 1.67. Actually, i have the Deluxe Edition, so the spellbook (with no glitch) is included in it. I did put the mod in the right folder I'm sure, but not any of the flavors seems to work at all. . I wonder why. Is there anyone else has the same problem?

I’m having the same problem, it might be outdated
Test Subject
#66 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 6:32 AM Last edited by Tom Vo : 11th Jan 2018 at 6:22 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Juliusk123
I’m having the same problem, it might be outdated

I guess so. I think you're supposed to install the base game and the expansions manually one by one, then the mod would work. Yours is the deluxe edition as well? Actually, I countered some mods that would not work with the deluxe edition, but this one is such a disappointment since I really love Witches. Nona seems to drop this thread a long time ago!
Btw, it's really nice to know there's someone still play Sims 3 in 2017
Page 3 of 3