Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#76 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 2:05 PM
I have not entered a contest in so long I think I might give this a go, also Michele is a great host I was in one of her contests last year Let me see if I can fix my photoshop crash issue and wait 10 years for my game to load to take pics LOL!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#77 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lorind
I have not entered a contest in so long I think I might give this a go, also Michele is a great host I was in one of her contests last year Let me see if I can fix my photoshop crash issue and wait 10 years for my game to load to take pics LOL!

Awww how sweet of you I must know you then, because it's been a very long time since I hosted a contest. Most of the people we knew are gone or hiding, hehehe. Don't fuss with photoshop if it's giving you a hard time. Thank you again!

I'm Michele D......
Test Subject
#78 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 6:12 PM
Default Delmina Estabrook
Hi Michele, it has been forever since i have been on this site, all of my old posts are gone! Real life got in the way of my simming for shame!!!! Glad to be back though I am a little rusty!!

ull name: Delmina Anastasia Estabrook

Birthday: Month-day-year. January 26th 1986

Your ethnic background:Italian on my fathers side my mother was Irish

What state-country are you from:Maine USA

Your favorite color. Green

Black&White:

Color Headshot:

Winter:

Free Shot:

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#79 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 6:23 PM
Well lorind, welcome back! I'm happy to see you here again Your pictures are lovely! I'm still a bit rusty and have been doing these contests too long! To think I would have learned everything by now! Good luck and thank you again

PS

I'm sure you'll do just fine!

I'm Michele D......
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#80 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 6:36 PM
Ok ladies and gents! Never sure who is a girl or guy here lol I'm going to close applications earlier then 9:00 est. I'm happy having you 11 people here! Hey it could have been worse We could have none and then the contest would have to be closed! Prizes seem to be an issue with some of you, seeing there are so many free things out there to get. No donations either-I guess I lost my touch, no sweat, I'll live We'll work on something you would like! No fancy avatars or group shots here (I'm boring and not really great with avatars! :handbag: ) But we wil try and have a rocking as all hell contest! Let me get round 1 ready. Work and real life is getting in the way for now! Good luck!

Applications close on 2-15-08 Friday (tomorrow my time)~5:00 PM est....

I'm Michele D......
#81 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 7:15 PM
That's cool Michelle, I don't mind about the prizes, I'd enter even without them for the fun of it all Can't wait to get started on Round 1
#82 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 7:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ~Charlotte~
That's cool Michelle, I don't mind about the prizes, I'd enter even without them for the fun of it all Can't wait to get started on Round 1

That goes for me, too. Prizes in this contest are neither here nor there.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#83 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 7:41 PM
Awww I have the best people in here :grouphug: I never enter a contest for the prizes! I do it for fun also! However, I won't disapoint you all, I will work on something you don't have and really would like! I like giving and making people happy! It's the mom in me :D

I'm Michele D......
#84 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 7:59 PM
Yes prizes are just extra. I can't wait to get started!
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 9:21 PM
Yeah, of course! I think the real fun in contests is competing, watching and improving... if it were all about prizes I think most athletes would be sorta miffed that all they get is a chunk of metal on a ribbon
#86 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 9:23 PM
Yeah! Earlier chance at seeing the round one! Im all for it! As for the prizes, Im just glad for something to do
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#87 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 9:54 PM
We will still get prizes, I promise you! If I have to make them myself! However, I don't know how to up load them! I'm so dumb with this kind of computer stuff. My son use to help me with all this. Ok, I'm done with the round 1, it was kind of a rush job, so I hope you'll like it. I had it in a few contests I hosted and was in and had fun with it. See you all later, need to go to work soon! But I will be watching. Thank you for all the kind words :howdy:

PS

Scores will not be cumulative. I feel some people might be a bit nervous in some rounds and better in others. And I see them stepping up their game.

I'm Michele D......
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#88 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 3:54 AM
Applications Closed.... I gave it plenty of time. I will post round 1 soon. If at any time any of you feel you can't go on, I would appreciate you letting us know!

I'm Michele D......
#89 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 7:31 AM
Great round 1 Michele...love the 60's70's....can't wait to do the pin-up and the victorian beauty!!
#90 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 7:44 AM
Why can't I see the round one? I just came out of the game and I checked before and I just can't seem to see it. Is something wrong with my comp?
EDIT- Oh now I see it! First page. Maybe mention that so no one goes bat poop crazy confuzzled like I just did.
Anywhoo, great round. Ive really never done a pinup shot before so this should be interesting.
#91 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 7:52 AM
HUH???? I can't see it as well o_O
Lol, I see it now too Thanks TLAW!
Oooooh, I love the 1940's pinup - would you believe I've just been playing Marilyn Monroe in game?
#92 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 7:54 AM
FIRST PAGE! lOL
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#93 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 8:11 AM
:laugh: Oh my! I'm so sorry! I forgot to tell you it will always be on the first page!

Thank you DiDi! It was my gereration, well more the 70's

I'm Michele D......
#94 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 12:03 PM
Damn i am too late, i was making my app too *sigh*
Test Subject
#95 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 12:35 PM
Love round 1!! The pin up girl and victorian were in the contest that I was in that you hosted before Michele I loved it! I still think I have all of the pin up clothing I downloaded I will do my entry this weekend probably Sunday I cant wait to see all of the pics!! Good luck everyone!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#96 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 1:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wanabee_gangsta_013
Damn i am too late, i was making my app too *sigh*

Are you sure? If so get it in by 5:00 PM today, EST.

Gee lorind, I remember doing a victorian theme, but wasn't it full body? And I don't remember doing a pin up girl thingy! But then again, lately I'm forgetting the time of day lol I'm happy you like this round! Good luck everyone and I can't wait to see all your pictures!

I'm Michele D......
#97 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 1:57 PM
Do you know what time that is in Australia??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#98 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 2:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wanabee_gangsta_013
Do you know what time that is in Australia??

About 10 hours ahead of me? Not too sure. Why?

I'm Michele D......
#99 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 2:31 PM
Awesome round, I can't wait to get started!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#100 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Liv
Awesome round, I can't wait to get started!

Thank you ! I'm happy you like it

Remember everyone!

Deadline> 2-18-08 at 4:00 PM EST. Any questions, I will be happy to answer them.

I'm Michele D......

Page 4 of 13