Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 7:54 AM
Default Husband didn't move in
Hi everyone.
So I've had my female knight marry the squire. Everything went smoothly so far, but now I've noticed that he didn't move into the barracks - in fact, he doesn't go there at all and spends his nights at the town square, throwing coins into the well and playing with pigeons. Any ideas why this could have happened and, more importantly, how to fix it? Reloading an old save isn't possible, sadly...
Thanks.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 8:19 AM
I had this problem when my female blacksmith married the Frgo guy. The only way I could get him to go to hers was to add him as an active hero and send him home. He stayed until I released him again and then he headed back out.
If you do this, make sure to release him when the quest is done or it will stop the quest from ending.

I didn't look in to it beyond this because Frgo had spent a long time living as a frog in the forest so hanging around outside and not being comfortable going home with his wife suited his story, so aside from when I wanted the blacksmith to have a child I just left him to his own devices, and she visited him.