Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 5:07 PM
Default Becoming a Pirate
Ok, so I've been playing Medieval for awhile now and just installed P&N a couple of weeks ago. I've been doing the quests and all, but I can't seem to figure out how to become a pirate. My bard chose the Dread Pirate as her Legendary trait and I've been having her do pirate things like go on raids and picking up the pirate funds from the mail post. But in the quests, I still can not get the option to do most of the pirate quests. Most of the pirate quests available will have the choices for who can do them grayed out, so I can't choose them. There's nothing in the Lessons either on HOW to become a pirate.

I'm sure it's something really simple that I'm just missing.....so a little help here?
Advertisement
#2 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 6:03 PM
you can become a pirate by doing the ''A Pirate's life for me'' quest (you'll get some challenges to do, i think it is possible to fail and not become a pirate) and a guildsman by doing the ''Gilded guilds'' quest (this one is harder but also better rewarded... hell this one IS rewarded).

that's all there is to it. these quests can be done after the war ends too, but i think you only get one of 'em if you pick a side in the war.

what can you do as pirate / noble? well pirates can participate in raids (they have higher chances of events than patrolling the sea) and lead raids if you have the Dread Pirate trait (very high chance of event and success). as for nobles they can buy the same crap you buy from the village at lower price...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 10:21 PM
Thanks.....I've seen the "A Pirate's Life For Me" quest come up, but I still don't have the option for actually doing it. I'm not done with the war yet, so maybe that's the problem. I guess I'll keep plugging along and eventually, it should work.
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 11:09 PM
You can do the quest to become a pirate even before the end of the war, you just need a neutral hero.

Also, not sure you're talking about that, but for the pirate quests, to get them you need to up pirate allegiance, and to do that you have options during quests that will benefit either faction (i.e in the very first P&N quest, you can choose a type of bath, what to serve to eat, and which bard would please best. Each choice is either pirate or noble)
Mad Poster
#5 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 5:24 PM
It's possible to use Grim's Core mod and use the option 'Faction' and then choose pirate or noble for the sim; the sim you've clicked on instantly becomes a pirate or noble.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Dec 2013 at 3:21 AM
how do you find a shipwrecked ship on the sims 2 ? and how do you get in there?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Dec 2013 at 5:12 PM Last edited by Kawab : 17th Dec 2013 at 5:26 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by mermaidprincess2013
how do you find a shipwrecked ship on the sims 2 ? and how do you get in there?

This is for Sims Medieval, not Sims 2.This is the forum you're looking for. And please don't bump a 2 year old thread. D: