Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Nov 2013 at 1:51 PM
Default Specific mods
There are 39 pages of threads in this area and it was hard for me to check them all. Ive recently decided to play TSM again because of some of the mods I think might help.

I'm looking for a mod the unlocks all the rewards - and only the rewards, not the achievements. The one thing that kind of bothered me about this game was having to play it over three times in order to unlock everything. I devoted so much time and effort into one land I just can't imagine doing it three times.

Also, was there a mod that lets your character continue to level past ten. I know it tells you that they do - I believe - but you never actually get past level 10. I would like to be able to build my characters up as high as I wish and it shows an actual number.

I really don't want a mod that does a hundred and one things, just the specifics of what I'm looking for. If anyone knows if any mods can do this - without glitches - I would greatly appreciate it. I've seen a few here, but I'm not sure which is best for what I want.

Thanks!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 1:01 AM
Well, I released my Unlocks Manager earlier this month.
It'll give you the power to unlock/lock everything, or specific groups of unlockables of your choosing. Considering that I actually developed the mod about 6 months ago and that I haven't experienced any problems with it myself in that timespan, as well as not getting any bug reports in the thread as of yet, I think it's safe to say that it's pretty stable.

In regards to your second request, I can't recall seeing such a mod so I can't help you there, unfortunately.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DeeDawg
Well, I released my Unlocks Manager earlier this month.
It'll give you the power to unlock/lock everything, or specific groups of unlockables of your choosing. Considering that I actually developed the mod about 6 months ago and that I haven't experienced any problems with it myself in that timespan, as well as not getting any bug reports in the thread as of yet, I think it's safe to say that it's pretty stable.

In regards to your second request, I can't recall seeing such a mod so I can't help you there, unfortunately.

Thanks, DeeDawg, I'll give your mod a go. Appreciate the answer.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ladyhawke976
Also, was there a mod that lets your character continue to level past ten. I know it tells you that they do - I believe - but you never actually get past level 10. I would like to be able to build my characters up as high as I wish and it shows an actual number.

+1 to this, I'd love to have differing levels for my heroes. A level 50 Knight would be pretty epic. ^.^
Scholar
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 8:02 AM
How would this differ from having the bonus levels? aside from being able to see the actual level straight away without having to hover over the characters title above the xp bar.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 3:54 PM
It wouldn't differ much at all. We're just too lazy to hover the mouse over lol