Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Site Helper
#251 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 5:22 PM
"W...Why would you help a monster?" Rin asked in a groggy voice, and then murmured "Thank you" as she dusted herself off. Navi blushed a little. "I started to ask myself the same thing. But even if you do go off alone, and come back with blood on your mouth, you are one of us. Letting you die when I could have saved you would be wrong."

She heard another dragon roar and looked around. "We still have a dragon overhead to worry about, and Falco is probably recovered by now. It might be a good idea to get together and get away from that thing unless someone here knows how to fight a dragon. I think I can make an illusion to hide us, but someone will need to carry me. And I can't be in the Pokeball for this."

((My understanding of where everyone is: I don't know if Alex came when Luigi got Navi, but even if not, they shouldn't be too far away... Luigi, Navi and Rin are together now, Falco is dragon dodging (And possibly could be the one who bumps into Calistasia and/or Link. Faten was following Rin, although nobody knows it yet. And we have a very angry dragon overhead, (With a worried Waluigi riding her.) Am I right?))

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#252 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 7:42 PM
Rin chuckled as she watched Navi blushed, "Sometimes you need to the rosy cheeks too." Rin whispered as she sighed softly, "Sometimes, being part of something, can mean you are part of nothing to. Believe me, with my kind, you hope to belong. But you always are fighting for something, whether it be blood. For an example, or for dominance. But..." Rin stopped, "It always feels good to be part of something." Rin smiled.

She looked around and heard the dragon. She took in a deep breath, "Or I can slay it." Rin laughed, she shook her head, "Well...I guess seeing that no one is stepping up to the plate, I'll put your uh...Ball thing in my pack, and carry you." Rin whispered as she smiled. Rin was happy that she actually found a group of people, that called her one of them.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Scholar
Original Poster
#253 Old 8th Jan 2013 at 1:45 AM
((@Ghost: Yep. And, since I said this a long time ago, I'll say it again, Inona is currently godmoddable. If she's in her dragon form, it's safe to assume that you can godmod her, unless I say otherwise also, my winter break is over, so here's my first post of the new year))

I shook my head angrily, clearing it a little. All I could see was fire, fire everywhere. In the back of my mind, I realized that I had left Navi's orb behind. Well, sh*t. I looked around for the way back. Maybe I could still get her before the forest burned... no, I couldn't see the way back. I racked my brain for anyone who could possibly help that was in town. I didn't know where Luigi was, I couldn't get to Navi, as far as I knew, Falco was out of commission and I had no idea where Rin was either. Great.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Top Secret Researcher
#254 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 3:32 AM
((@minimogut, this reply is for YOUR character. Be forewarned, lol))

Erzsebet happened to be walking through the woods, "Where is she?!" She spat with her angered tone, "I'll find you, 'Rin', what a pathetic way of faking a name. Thinking we, would never find you. But sadly, you were mistake dearest, Mika. You will be mine, even if I have to kill every single one of your 'friends', to prove my point." She mustered upon her soft slender slips. Erzsebet stopped as she saw a frail female, of whom looked distraught. Erzsebet slowly approached with caution, a sly smirk rose to her darkening smile, "My dear, are you lost?" She asked with a calm and comforting voice. Erzsebet at times could be nice, only if this act of kindness was to her own benefit.

"I can help you, if you wish, my precious child." Erzsebet smiled ever so kindly, but not fully, she didn't wish to bare her fangs. Erzsebet true intentions were to find Rin, for she wanted Rin to herself. In some cold way, she was jealous of others being in Rin's presence. Erzsebet kept her lying features upon her face, as her soft blue hues continued to look towards the female that was before her. She didn't even care about the dragon that was terrorizing the people around her.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Scholar
Original Poster
#255 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 3:27 PM
((Oh geez! Okay, this isn't best post, and I may go back and edit it later, if I get any suitable ideas sorry that I didn't reply right away, by the way. I was trying to figure out how to right a good response! ))

I started slightly, turning around. My vision was not yet completely clear, and that, coupled with the smoke, made it hard to see the speaker. "Who are you?" I asked warily, squinting into the haze. The sleek voice, though calm and complacent, carried dark undertones that reminded me far too much of Inona, and I didn't trust this newcomer much to begin with.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Top Secret Researcher
#256 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 7:38 PM
((Lol, its okay. I can work with it ))

Erzsebet just carried on with her, fake smile. That always seemed to be so real. She could carry herself out to this amazing caring woman, and other times, become a vulture seeking death, "My name is Viktoria, my dear. You seem to be disoriented, I only wish to help you, darling. For isn't that the right thing to do? Or have I, in an odd way offended you with an offering of my services?" Erzsebet asked with now an even calmer voice, and in this voice showed no way of telling if she was lying or telling the truth. Erzsebet awaited for an answer, she slowly rose her head to look up towards the dragon that was flying around.

"I do not wish for you to be in danger. And I, can bring you into shelter, my dear. Away from the chaos that now flies above us. Do not fret, my dear, for I'm here for you." Erzsebet stated with such a soothing tone, in which a long time ago, due to Mika's mind being so open to the enemies, Erzsebet almost had her then. Erzsebet awaited for an answer, as her features never changed.

Scholar
Original Poster
#257 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 10:35 PM
((Okay ))

Was she... smiling? I couldn't tell. I tried to hide my cough. There was something too soothing about the tone she used with me. Why would she help me? Something I had learned a long time ago - the hard way - was that help would not be given freely. And, well, after nearly being taken advantage of as a young girl, I wasn't willing to risk this. Would I fight her? No, I wasn't that stupid. Would I agree to go with her? Also no. Her voice and offers to help were all too reminiscent of Inona's speeches in the plaza. Her promises that, though Tara, Morgan, Thae and I knew were false, completely fooled the townsfolk, who later suffered.

"No, no offense was taken. It's just," I faltered, before allowing my sense of duty - and probably stupidity - to take over. "I can't let what you call the chaos run free. I apologize for my rudeness," I offered, maybe a bit too quickly, taking a small step backwards.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Top Secret Researcher
#258 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 3:37 AM Last edited by Eternal Winter : 12th Jan 2013 at 8:13 PM.
A sly smirk ran wickedly over Erzsebet's features, "Is she really this naive?" Erzsebet thought to herself, "Then, alas, my dear, I shall let you help however you wish. But be forewarned, that this dragon, is nothing to be messed with. Why in my days, a Dragon was a symbol of strength and courage." Erzsebet then showed a much different side, "Now, fighting a dragon means to be naive and absolutely stupid. But do not fret my dear, I'm sure Rin will be most, oh how do you people put things? Up for the challenge?" Erzsebet stated in a questioning tone. "You do realize that with your mind filled with so many thoughts, and your body language says as such, that you are frightened that you will no longer find your so called 'friends'. For if they truly were your 'friends', would they have not come to save you from terrible destruction? How pathetic. This is why someone of, well, Vampiric race shouldn't have friends." Erzsebet was speaking of Rin, Erzsebet moved quickly and was now in front of the girl.

"You should understand what sort of, well, monster you have lingering with you. You wouldn't want to become her next..." Erzsebet chuckled before completing her statement, "Snack, would you?" Erzsebet's hues flared, as she moved away from the female, "Just remember, I did offer you help and refuge." Erzsebet stated, "Oh..And one more thing, you tell Mika, I'm coming for her." Erzsebet turned on her heel and walked in the other direction.

Scholar
Original Poster
#259 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 8:19 PM
Even though I was groggy, I still felt anger as I processed what she had said. Did she not think that I knew exactly what I was up against. Dragon my @$$. She was right, technically. True dragons are courageous and noble, respected and feared by all, except for their equals. But this dragon? I knew the cries, the shape. This was that d**ned queen again. A couple well placed strikes and she would revert to her original form merely out of shock.

And Mika? Who was Mika? I only knew two females at the moment, Rin and Navi. Did she mistake me for someone else?

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Site Helper
#260 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 5:05 PM
Navi concentrated on an illusion that the small group wasn't there, paying special attention to covering the area over them. Bursts of flame shot down around them. "Anora is that way, not too far," she said as she pointed back the way they had come.

Luigi looked up nervously. "We are hidden now?"
"Yes. But we still need to be careful. It may have started blasting randomly in the hope of hitting something. Now let's work on getting back to Anora." She let Rin pick her up to carry her.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Top Secret Researcher
#261 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 6:00 PM Last edited by Eternal Winter : 19th Jan 2013 at 7:13 PM.
((Alright I talked to minimogut, and there is already a plan in action for her and one of my characters. So be prepared.))

Rin smirked, "Hidden for how long, is the question now." Rin chuckled as she began to walk with Navi on her back. She couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't right, like a dark force was lurking around. She was slowly fading away from the dragon crisis, and focusing more on this dark atmosphere that was now surrounding her, and her mentality. "It has to be the dragon. It can't be anything else. Dragons have an aura of their own. And when they attack innocent by standers, then their aura becomes dark." Rin thought to herself, inevitably lying to herself at the same time, "You are comfortable, right?" Rin asked Navi, wanting to make sure that she doesn't do anything that will hinder her concentration. Rin was trying hard to focus on the task at hand, but now the feeling was growing to where she felt tingles running up and down her spine.

-------------------------------Meanwhile----------------------------

Erzsebet stopped, as she turned her head just a little bit to see the girl in the corner of her eye, "If she is indeed with Mika, she will be the perfect bait. Let us see what Mika chooses, to help her friend, or help a group of people that is being attacked by a dragon. Decisions, decisions." Erzsebet mustered, as she turned on her heel, leaves softly rustled beneath her heels. Erzsebet walked calmly towards the female, "You know what, I rather you not be a messenger, I want you for myself." Erzsebet leaned in, letting her voice hush over the female's ear, "Besides, I wish to see Mika for myself. For if she wished to keep you all alive, she will make a remarkable decision." Erzsebet slowly let her right arm wrap the female's small frame, and then lifted her up with ease, "Come my child. In the carriage we go." Erzsebet stated as she walked towards the carriage with Alex trapped in her right arm.

Once at the carriage, she saw the driver, "When I get in, you immediately drive!" Erzsebet demanded, the male nodded his head. Erzsebet threw Alex into the carriage as if she was a doll, and then got in herself. Once the door shut, the male immediately whipped the horses to get them going, Erzsebet felt the carriage tug as they rode off, "Don't be frighten, my dear. I do not plan on hurting you, yet." Erzsebet laughed manically. Erzsebet knew just how far Rin would go to save others, she had seen this before.
Field Researcher
#262 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 10:00 PM
Character Name: Port
Species/ Race: Human
Primary Weapon: Broadsword
Secondary Weapon (optional): Assault Rifle
Additonal Abilities: Can repair broken objects with a touch.
Biography: Port was traveling around the world again when he happened upon a mysterious light. He went to investigate it, but he fell inside it! When he came out, he was in a battlefield, unconcious...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Where am I?" he asked the doctors. "Hyrule Hospital," the eldest replied. "Hyrule... Is this some kind of joke?" Port asked. "No, sir," they replied. "Hyrule's just a land in a video game!" Port exclaimed. "You must have hit your head," the youngest said. "He's all fixed up," the middle said. "Alright, go home and get plenty of rest," the elder told Port. "Thank you, and I will get some rest," he assured the doctors. He hurried along the path to the main city, thinking, "I'll need it for the day I'm facing."
Scholar
Original Poster
#263 Old 22nd Jan 2013 at 4:28 PM
((Hey, Eternal, since Alex has been kidnapped, I'm just gonna play it as she was knocked unconscious when Erzsebet threw her in the carriage, okay? So it's gonna be a pretty short post. And Port, welcome to the RP I'll go add your character to the list))

Just when I thought she had gone, there she was again. "You know what, I rather you not be a messenger, I want you for myself." What the h*ll did that mean? "Besides, I wish to see Mika for myself. For if she wished to keep you all alive, she will make a remarkable decision." Again with this Mika character. I was about to run when she snatched me and, with incredible strength - strength that, I should point out, I could have combated if I wasn't... well, here, in this god-forsaken place - carried me away. I'll admit, I am not the lightest package.

I tried to struggle, but all in vain, when she threw me into some kind of vehicle, bashing my head against the side. The last thing I heard was "When I get in, you immediately drive!" before blacking out.

((Gah, that was way less lame in my head ))

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Top Secret Researcher
#264 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 4:12 AM
((Welcome to the RP, Port. And that is fine, hun, I have to wait for Ghost to continue on with Rin, so with that said. I shall keep using Erzsebet. The evil woman she is))

Erzsebet smiled rather devilishly as she watched the young female 'sleep'. "Oh, if she only knew who Mika was truly." Erzsebet smiled, as she watched the trees pass her carriage. Her hues were a soft bright blue, she began to run her thumb against the ring that settled on her left ring finger. She couldn't believe that 'Rin' hadn't told her group of 'friends', that her name was actually, Mika. Erzsebet released an ever so softly, chuckle as she leaned against the soft cushioned seat of the carriage. Erzsebet smirked now wildly evilly, when she saw her castle. The castle was rather large, the castle inside had fifty bathrooms and fifty-five bedrooms. Her bathroom floor were made of the best marble, her kitchen literally could be two bedrooms in one. And her favourite of all? Was the parlor. She felt the carriage stop, as the door opened she held out her hand, the driver took her hand and let her out of the carriage. Erzsebet walked to the other side of the carriage and grabbed the female and flung her over her shoulder.

"Well, what are you waiting for?! Open the door!" Erzsebet demanded, she saw her maids and butlers immediately greet her, "Take her to the chambers, now." Erzsebet watched one of her maids eyes grow wide, "Did I stutter?" Erzsebet asked, "No, milady, its just this female is innocent." Erzsebet smirked towards the maids statement, she leaned in, and twirled the maid's hair around her finger, "Aren't they always?" Erzsebet asked, before tugging hard enough at the maid's hair to make a bald spot where Erzsebet pulled, and blood followed. The maid screamed as she watched Erzsebet's hues flicker and her insane smile crawling all over her lips. "Please...Please forgive me." The maid stated, Erzsebet smiled, "Oh, all is forgiven. And if you would have never stumbled upon a conclusion, I was not speaking of that 'chamber', rather the bed chambers." Erzsebet smirked, she handed the female to one of the butlers, and they walked with the limp girl's body to an open bedroom, well, all of them were open.

"Did you find her?" Lucian asked, "No, Lucian, I didn't. I am getting rather tired of following her around." Erzsebet felt a tear trickle down her cheek, "It has come to my attention, it as if, she doesn't remember me." Erzsebet mustered, "Or, at least, she does. But doesn't remember that her and I are..." Erzsebet sighed, as she removed the ring, and threw the ring towards the wall, "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!? I WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE HER A HOME! I WAS THE ONE THAT PICKED UP ALL...THE DAMN PIECES OF HER BROKEN HEART!" Erzsebet screamed, "But all she remembers is that damn Van Dawn." Erzsebet sighed ever so softly, "Leave me." Erzsebet stated as she let her hues reflect the fire that was dancing before her in the fireplace.
Site Helper
#265 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 5:22 PM
The aura of dark magic became even more nauseating as they got closer to where they had left Anora.

Please don't tell me there's another dragon! she thought weakly. I only shielded myself against the aura of the first one.

"Be careful here. There is more darkness than there used to be."

It was worse than that. Anora was missing, and there was a carriage racing off into the night.

Top Secret Researcher
#266 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 5:09 AM
Rin took in a deep breath, she knew, in the pit of her stomach something was very wrong, and this was no dragon. This was a monster that would do anything to destroy everything her path, "You feel it too, don't you, Navi?" Rin asked trying to remain calm, "Navi, you do not need to worry about the aura, its not a dragon. I know that for a fact...." Rin stopped for a moment as she slowly readjusted herself, to make not only herself comfortable but Navi as well, "Navi, can I ask you something? Wasn't there another person in our group?" Rin asked, "I mean...Wasn't it a girl?" Rin for the life of her couldn't remember the female's name. Suddenly, she felt shivers running up and down her spine as she heard the carriage rush by, the sounds of the hooves clashing against the ground. Almost made Rin sick to her stomach, Rin shook the feeling off. "One more question, Navi. How on earth are you going to get rid of the dragon? Are you going to kill it, or injure it bad enough to where its no longer something that will bother us?" Rin asked,

Rin was now frightened and Rin rarely got scared. But this time, she knew in the pit of her stomach, something was more wrong in more ways than one. But Rin was now focused on the task at hand, she needed to make sure that Navi was safe, and the others that were still with Rin and Navi.
Lab Assistant
#267 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 10:04 PM Last edited by imkrazy1000 : 26th Jan 2013 at 6:16 PM.
((lol school caught me into a mess of tests, quizes, and combustion labs (oh, my science teacher) I can role play now ... refer to my application if you want to know what my character is))
Callistasia was walking, still thinking of who she was. Soon, she spotted somebody in the distance. She got slightly closer to see who is was. Suddenly, she felt one of her hallucinations that she got after she lost her memory to replace old acquaintances, Ruby, grab her. "Calli, what in the heck are you doing? What if they question you? You don't even know who you are!"
"Im fine" said Callistasia as she walked closer up to the group of people, and somebody noticed her.
Site Helper
#268 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 3:32 PM
"Yes, there was someone else here. Anora should be right here. And that carriage that just drove off isn't ours, and it didn't look like Falco's WhateverHeCalledIt, so I don't think she's with Falco."

"Isn't Falco dead?" Luigi asked.

"He was, but he's better now. He's resting, or supposed to be. That's why I was so tired when Luigi came. And I'm not a warrior. I can cause an irritating distraction, but that thing is already irritated enough that another irritating distraction would be a momentary help at best. Or I can enhance combat ability for someone else, and I can heal someone once a day. But that healing would be limited to Luigi if we fought now because I've already healed Rin today.

Luigi looked at his hammer. "It's almost in range for a hammer toss," he said speculatively. Then he paused. "I don't believe I just said that!"

Navi suddenly noticed a girl approaching them. "We have company," she said quietly. She knew that Anora could shape change, but this didn't feel like her.

"Hello," she said more loudly. "Do you know anything about that carriage?"

Scholar
Original Poster
#269 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 4:54 PM
((imkrazy: thanks for checking in I definitely understand the school part, lol xD I'm completely brain-farting right now, and can't think of anything to write I'll check back later XD))

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Lab Assistant
#270 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 6:22 PM
"I don't know what that carriage is. I don't know much about myself. All I know is i'm Callistasia and I'm 12 years old." She said. "Calli, look as the mess you just got yourself into..." said her other hallucination, Zephyr. "I know what i'm doing." Said Calli, very quietly, so nobody would think she was crazy for talking basically to herself.
Top Secret Researcher
#271 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 3:37 AM
Rin continued to listen to the conversations between; Navi, Luigi and Cali. Rin tried to smile, as if she was going to show that this was something...That meant nothing. Rin continued to carry Navi, "You guys need to know something..." Rin thought to herself, she tried to chuckle at Luigi's comment, but instead, she felt as if she couldn't breathe. Rin took in a deep breath, but this breath was shaky and not like a normal breath at all. She needed to tell the group what exactly they were up against, and right now, Rin could care less of the dragon, and more on who was taken, and who she was taken by.

Rin let a gulp linger in the back of her throat, "Did anyone see the color of the carriage? And what color the horses were?" Rin asked as she choked on the words, "I know it may seem irrelevant, but it was a question, that popped up in my head." Rin stated, she was of course lying that the question about the colors, was just a question. But Rin masked the words, so no one knew that she was lying.

--------------------------------Meanwhile----------------------------------------

"Milady..." A female spoke ever so softly, she saw her master just in a deep gaze as she kept her hues on the fire, "Yes?" Erzsebet asked with a hiss, "I was wondering if you were thirsty..." The female spoke her voice cracking, "Ah, yes, of course I am. And do not look for an apology for me ripping out your hair." Erzsebet stated with destained in her tone, "I..I wasn't looking for that...But I was wondering what you are going to with the girl that lays upstairs..." She trailed off, "Forgive me...I didn't mean to be so blunt." The female heard a snicker from her master, her eyes widened as she saw Erzsebet right in front of her, "Oh, darling I know you wish to be ever so blunt, but you know me. Secrets are secrets. And you know, what I am to do with the girl. I am using her as bait to lure that sweet darling Mika into my grasps. They think a dragon is something to be worried about. HA!" Erzsebet laughed hysterically, "I think there is something here far worse than that." Erzsebet now grabbed the female by the throat, "But after all you were blunt, alas, you need to be punished." Erzsebet stated, as she knelt the woman on her knees.

The female gurgled the words, "Please...Please" Erzsebet tightened her hold on the female's neck, "You are so lucky that I am in a good mood." Erzsebet lied, of course, Erzsebet released the female, "Now, be a good girl, and get me something to drink." The female stood and was about to leave the room, "Oh, Marcella, one more thing." Marcella stopped in her tracks, "Next time you speak with an ill tongue towards me, I will kill you." Erzsebet stated, the female bowed her head and left the room.

Site Helper
#272 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 3:06 PM
"It was a black carriage, with black horses," Navi answered. "Does it matter? It's not ours, and I think whoever is in it took Anora" She looked up. "And we still have that dragon, or whatever it really is...If it were brought down to the ground it might be less of a problem."

She looked at Rin's pistols and Luigi's hammer. "What if we timed an attack where Rin shoots the right wing, while Luigi throws his hammer at the left wing? Then we run when the hammer (and hopefully the dragon) come down? With injuries to both wings it should be painful to fly."

Luigi grinned. "My hammer automatically returns to me. It won't hit anything but the dragon."

"Good, then all we will be dodging is a crashing dragon. Calista, how fast can you run?"

Scholar
Original Poster
#273 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 11:26 PM
((Guys, I am really sorry, but these next twelve weeks are gonna be a pain in the butt for me to post. I'll try, but I'm not making any promises.))

Alex's POV:
I woke up slowly. I didn't know where I was, but I did know that I was somewhere soft and warm. If I listened closely, I could hear a low hum of voices and echoing footsteps... maybe. The last thing I remembered was fire, a dragon... and a woman. The specifics were alluding me.

Inona's POV:
"Lady? Lady!?!" A small cry ripped through the red haze surrounding my mind. I shook my head slightly before snapping back "What!?!" Only when the insignificant blight glued to my back continued to cry out did I realize that he could not speak in my tongue. Being a dragon... felt all too natural. It was worrisome, but I couldn't stop myself yet. Pretending I couldn't hear him over the sound of my wings, I continued to burn and destroy. I didn't yet know if they were dead, and I couldn't tell from up here. I could land, but why risk it? I was having too much fun...

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Lab Assistant
#274 Old 2nd Feb 2013 at 5:50 PM
"I don't really know, but I outran horses by the small town I woke up in." said Callistasia. "Pretty fast, that's all I know." "Good, let's shoot a dragon.. or whatever it is down, shall we?" said Luigi.
Soon, the plan was being carried out. Luckily, the attack was almost perfectly planed, and the dragon thing was on it's way down to the surface. Everybody scrambled for cover, and nobody was injured badly. Just a few scrapes from ducking onto the ground.
Top Secret Researcher
#275 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 3:11 AM
Erzsebet looked towards the female, with an eerie smile, "Ah good, your awake, you had me quite worried." She snickered, Erzsebet slowly opened the large drapes, "Hmmm, pity, isn't your friends in need of your services?" Erzsebet asked with a soft hiss, she took in a deep breath then and released in the sound of a sigh, her ring was now back on her finger, she slowly spun the ring with her thumb, "How is Mika, now a days?" Erzsebet asked, "Certainly, I've seen here and there. Never really get the chance to speak with her." Erzsebet shrugged her shoulders, "So, tell me, how are you feeling? Does your little head hurt?" Erzsebet asked, as she laughed softly, "Oh, by the way, I would try escaping, you have no where to run. And no where to hide." Erzsebet stated as she locked the windows with a key, "These windows you can't break, darling." Erzsebet stated, then walked out of the room shutting the door behind her, then locking the doors with the key.

"Pitiful soul." Erzsebet stated beneath her breath.

-------------------------------------Elsewhere--------------------------------

Rin's eyes rapidly got wider, "B..Black..." She whispered, knowing who exactly the person inside the carriage was, "Yeah...yeah...Lets do that Luigi." Rin was trying to focus but her mind was truly on the matter of the woman in the carriage,, Rin's heart began to beat out of control, "Lets get this done and over with. Please." Rin actually pleaded, her voice was cracking with fear. She hadn't the slightest clue when the female would strike. Rin slowly let Navi down, "You are good from here, correct?" Rin asked, as she pulled out her gun, "Please let us try and do this in one shot." Rin whispered, she wanted to grab her heart, and keep the loud thumps at bay, but she was now getting shaky.

Rin waited for what Navi and Luigi had up their sleeves, Rin slowly looked down at her hands, "I..I must be thirsty, after all, there has to be a million black carriages and black horses." Rin thought to herself, getting ready for the assault.

Page 11 of 13