Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Base Game Colonial Arches + Bonus Arch

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,730 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 53,855 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 2nd Jun 2009 at 3:18 PM
Updated: 3rd Feb 2010 at 10:11 PM by leesester
I had a couple of requests for these, this is the base game Colonial OakTowne Interior Door remeshed to an Arch. I did a double and a single version. In the pic below you can see the two arches in the foreground and the matching base game door by Maxis in the background.

I also did a remesh of the Touch of Teak Pigalle Double door down to a single door, you can find that HERE. However, I also made a 1 tile version of the arch to match the two tile Touch of Teak Pigalle Double Arch, and I am including the single arch in this upload as a bonus arch.

I have gone a bit mad on making pretty pics recently, so in case it is not clear what is in the upload see the WYSIWYG pic in the attached screen shots.

Prices and recolour options

French Arch = 180 simoleons
Colonial Double Arch = 300 simoleons
Colonial Single Arch = 230 simoleons

All arches are linked to the originals using the repository technique, and so will pick up any recolours you may have in your downloads folder

Polygon Counts:
Double Interior Colonial Arch Straight & Diagonal 176 polys
Interior Colonial Single Arch Straight & Diagonal 176 polys
1 tile Touch of Teak Pigalle French Arch Straight & Diagonal 496 polys

Additional Credits:
Simpe, all the tutorial writers, and MTS for giving me a place to learn and share my stuff