Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#26 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 2:42 AM Last edited by ankoyume : 29th Sep 2015 at 3:32 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by olc
i use 99% of the time sims 2 to build. i never use my sims to play. so unless the game gets corrupted and i cannot build, i cannot care less if my nhood and my sims gets corrupted. aldo if my sims pets gets corrupted i will get sad

I don't think pets can get corrupted by that object.

I'm working on the bugs : it's cause of the deplacement of the interaction "view" from the NPC to the podium and cause of some other minor but annoying errors on my part. The long work is to find them all !

I'll repost it here tonight, when finished.

Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
Do you want me to test it as well? I figure olc already showed it needs more work, and I doubt I could produce anything different than olc did, but if you want me to I will

No, let me deal with it for once. Thanks

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#27 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 3:37 AM
Default Ready !
So now it is !

I've tested it a lot and there's no error log.

It's just the "throw to garbage" interaction that I don't have the time to check now. You can test it as it is, I'll tell you when I'll have take care of that interaction.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  debug.rar (422.0 KB, 6 downloads) - View custom content

Mad Poster
#28 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 4:22 PM
I'll test it when I can install the game on my laptop. Busy period right now, but as soon as I can I will

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Instructor
Original Poster
#29 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 5:24 PM Last edited by ankoyume : 6th Dec 2015 at 4:00 PM.
Thanks to both of you for your support.

It'll soon be holiday for me, so I'll try to make it throught the real thing.

So I have tried so much and didn't succeed. It seems that I need to do a global default replacement of some NPCs. So it will be harder than expected. I've not looked into it for a long time now but I'll try to see what I can do during christmas holiday...

Page 2 of 2