Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#26 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 12:21 PM
I've noticed kiwi_tea for someone whose expressed a major dislike of TSM you seem to be posting in the forum at lot........

As for me I have to wait till friday and I can't wait to check it out! I'm not expecting TS3 and I think I have a pretty good Idea on what the game should be like so I hope I'm not dissapointed.

The way I see it, TS3 for my creative needs and TSM for my gameplay needs because lets face it, sending a sim to work then watching him take a pee when he gets back can get a bit boring.....

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Terms & conditions do not apply
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LoonehWannabe
I love TSM because:

• You can choose your Sim's gender preference
• RPG aspect without having to kill someone every three seconds
• The Sims themselves
• The outfits, etc.
• All of the different roles you can play
• Pointy CAS elf ears
• The traits and Fatal Flaws

Now all I need are some cheats other than Motherlode (which works!) and I'll be good.

There's an elf ear slider?
Giblets for hire
#28 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 11:47 PM
Yes, under ear appearance there's a slider for pointy ears.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 2:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LoonehWannabe
I love TSM because:

• You can choose your Sim's gender preference
• RPG aspect without having to kill someone every three seconds
• The Sims themselves
• The outfits, etc.
• All of the different roles you can play
• Pointy CAS elf ears
• The traits and Fatal Flaws

Now all I need are some cheats other than Motherlode (which works!) and I'll be good.

You can edit the Commands.ini file in the following folder:
Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\GameData\Shared\NonPackaged\Ini

Open the file using notepad or wordpad, and change:

TestingCheatsEnabled=0

to

TestingCheatsEnabled=1

If using Win 7 or Vista, it may help to copy the file to your desktop, re-name the original file .old or something (back ups man, back ups) edit the file on your desktop and put the file back in the directory.

When running the game again, you'll be able to drag your health and sleep bars and the friend meter bars.. there are some additional functions as well, but nothing near the depth that TS3 has.

Just an FYI.. you don't enter the command "testingcheatsenabled true" at all in game.. the ini sort of auto loads it.. so.. no in-game commands required.

Peace.. :P

(Now.. if only there was an RP point cheat I'd be golden... )

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 2:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LE102071

TestingCheatsEnabled=0

to

TestingCheatsEnabled=1

If using Win 7 or Vista, it may help to copy the file to your desktop, re-name the original file .old or something (back ups man, back ups) edit the file on your desktop and put the file back in the directory.

When running the game again, you'll be able to drag your health and sleep bars and the friend meter bars.. there are some additional functions as well, but nothing near the depth that TS3 has.

Just an FYI.. you don't enter the command "testingcheatsenabled true" at all in game.. the ini sort of auto loads it.. so.. no in-game commands required.

-claps- C: <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 6:34 AM
I just heard about the EPs for Sims 3 that are coming out. OTL
Can't wait for the pets one. j u j
Test Subject
#32 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by globalprincess
I feel like sharing a story. . because I'm that lonely irl right now. >w>
Anyways, was on a quest where I had to get two of my sims married, BUT they can't get married without the queens approval! In which they did not get. So they got married and woohoo'd and right because my groom was gonna pass out(because he was so sleepy!), I hear that I have to tell the queen quickly that the marriage was consummated and not to kill him. I decided to leave that for the morning, and right when the groom was about to wake up! He gets arrested because he didn't tell the queen soon enough. And right as he was going to the pit to die, I find out his new wife is pregnant with a baby boy. True story. I was really upset, because he died after that. :I Now she has a new baby and a dead husband.

A Similar thing happened to me, where the Woo-Hoo'd after they got married, but my other sim hero that I was controlling didn't alert me in time. I'm pretty sure my guy got his wife pregnant so she wouldn't woo hoo with the groom again. It drove me nuts because if they didn't woo hoo before the queen found out, my guy was dead. Any how, the bride didn't put out and my male hero got sentence to death. That poor knight had a very violent and abrupt life. How like life *lights cig and pretends to be French*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#33 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 8:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Leona Raghnall
A Similar thing happened to me, where the Woo-Hoo'd after they got married, but my other sim hero that I was controlling didn't alert me in time. I'm pretty sure my guy got his wife pregnant so she wouldn't woo hoo with the groom again. It drove me nuts because if they didn't woo hoo before the queen found out, my guy was dead. Any how, the bride didn't put out and my male hero got sentence to death. That poor knight had a very violent and abrupt life. How like life *lights cig and pretends to be French*

LOLOL. The worst part is after I went back to being a Monarch, I couldn't find the wife again LOL. But when I THOUGHT I found her she was like, a robber. And she was tanned for some reason j u j Turned to a life of crime after her husbands passing. AND I couldn't find her baby! D:
Test Subject
#34 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 6:11 PM
I was never able to confirm whether or not that woman was pregnant. Maybe she was scamming the poor knight for his life insurance policy. Must have been good, though I don't know why it would be
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 9:06 PM
He's a Knight, so he's always in danger. Higher rick of being killed = more money?
Forum Resident
#36 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LE102071

TestingCheatsEnabled=0

to

TestingCheatsEnabled=1

I finally found it Thanks so much!
Page 2 of 2