Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 1:52 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default FamilyFunds NOT working....
So I need a certain amount of money for a challenge and need to use family funds to get the exact amount.

I have done the cheat testingcheatsenabled true
Since my household house name is "Clayton Household"
I typed in familyfunds clayton household 10000
It accepts the cheat but nothing happens...
I know i have to put in the household name for it to work but its two words..So does this cheat not work when I name the household two words not combined?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 4:03 AM
The game already adds the word "Household" after whatever name you name a family....
So if you named them Clayton, just use Clayton, with a capital C just as you gave them.
If you really named them Clayton Household...then the game should call them Clayton Household Household.
No..familyfunds never worked with combined name..you must not have any space, it must be one name/word.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 5:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
The game already adds the word "Household" after whatever name you name a family....
So if you named them Clayton, just use Clayton, with a capital C just as you gave them.
If you really named them Clayton Household...then the game should call them Clayton Household Household.
No..familyfunds never worked with combined name..you must not have any space, it must be one name/word.

Thank you! As long as I have played the sims I should know that. I'm Stupid lol
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 5:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
try motherlode, does that still work? or kaching.

No that wouldn't work...I don't want to add money I want to subtract
Mad Poster
#6 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 6:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by clyson
Thank you! As long as I have played the sims I should know that. I'm Stupid lol

Then I must be stupid too. This always happened for me in sims2, because I would remember that detail AFTER...having creating my household and naming it..hehe

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)