Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 2:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by smacksim2
Its all possible and definitely worth the time in learning. There are a lot of details to twallen's mods, but even straight out of the box they are miles and miles ahead of the EA options which vary from

1. Turn Stupid on.
2. Turn Stupid off.

But how many of the EA options genuinely turn Stupid off?

(Ancient) Sims 2 stories | Adventurous, Bookworm, Eco-Friendly, Genius, Over-Emotional
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 3:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheCreeper
Well, how about naming a girl Christian?

How about naming a boy Amanda Angel?
Mad Poster
#53 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 8:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simbalena
How about naming a boy Amanda Angel?

Seriously? That is definitely a Twallan MasterController moment!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Alchemist
#54 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 9:08 AM
it broke up one family i made based off a work of fiction... who in all honesty would NEVER break up.

so i went back and fixed it.

2 minutes later, guess what?
BROKE UP AGAIN 8D
my work is never done.

/annoyedface

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Test Subject
#55 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 12:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anjalena
Ya know I'm a bit daunted by Twallan's mods. There seem to be 20 million options which is swell on paper but very overwhelming. So how do you set a -global- option like, say, same-sex pregnancy? (i do already have the maternity clothes for fellas) I haven't read everything yet cuz, yeah, overwhelmed... but my understanding is that if you just click on one sim, it only affects that sim?

Actually, you don't need Twallan's mod (though it is fantastic) for same sex pregnancy. There is a non-core mod that offers several flavors of romantic social options, right here on mts. I have been using it for ages, and it's awesome. Just don't get the auto-try-for-baby flavor, or you'll have babies up to your ears. Anyway, link: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=388170

Happy simming! And Blessed be! (noticed your profile said Pagan)
Page 3 of 3