Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 9:30 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Seasons
Default Curtain wall print?
I honestly don't know where to post this because this is just too weird.

Somehow I got curtain saved as wallpaper. Don't know how that happened, but it did. But the annoying part is that I can't seems to be able to delete it, in game. Usually you are able to delete custom wallpaper, made in game. It has the delete button, but nothing happens. Is there a way to delete it off game? Is there a file where all the saved patterns etc. go? Any help how to get rid of it would be much appreciated.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 9:07 PM
I'm sorry, I have no idea how to fix that. But if you can figure out how you did it, and it's not causing any other problems, I've been wanting to do something like that so that I could build a tent-like pavilion without having to use move objects to stand curtains up around it.

My guess is that it's probably in the DCCache, possibly having arrived with a downloaded lot.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Alchemist
#3 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 9:19 PM
I ran into this with a custom-saved floor which I wouldn't be able to recolor or delete. Theoretically, you should be able to get rid of it by deleting userPresets.package, since that's where custom recolors are saved. I'll just let you know that I didn't get to try, though, but a reinstall of the game did get rid of it (very helpful, I know).

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 10:06 AM
Thank you. Deleting the userPresets.package worked. Crappy part is that it also deleted all of my recolor, even make-up Oh well. Now I know if someting similar happens I know what to do. Thank you again.

To Ghost sdoj:

Like I said, I have no idea how or when it happen. I only notice it when I was building the house you can see in the picture.