Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 8:47 AM
Slow ultra speed
Hi everyone,

I just bought a new computer and I'm sure it's specs exceed the minimum system requirement if not reccomended, but still the ultra speed is too slow and it drives me crazy having to wait for my Sims to get full sleep or return home from work. Is there anyway to fix this? I'm currently having Supernatural, Showtime and Nightlife installed

Here are my specs:

Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 4690 @ 3.50GHz
Haswell 22nm Technology
RAM
8,00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. B85M-HD3-A (SOCKET 0)
Graphics
Generic Non-PnP Monitor (1024x768@60Hz)
Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Gigabyte)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti (Gigabyte)
ForceWare version: 353.54
SLI Disabled
Storage
931GB Seagate ST1000DM003-1SB10C (SATA)
Optical Drives
ASUS DRW-24D5MT
Audio
High Definition Audio Device

Thank you
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 1:06 PM
I tried but it didn't work, still takes a lot of time until my sims' energy bar is full
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 2:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emsnu
I tried but it didn't work, still takes a lot of time until my sims' energy bar is full

There are multiple ways to set the options in Relativity. It would help if you could detail what you tried that did not work.
You might also want to consider posting over in the NRaas Chatterbox for help with your settings. Registration is required to post but it is free and the members over there are familiar with the settings.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 3:32 PM
Are you fully patched? I remember there being an issue with the third speed when the game was released.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 5:28 AM
Ooops turned out I have to set the speed by clicking on the city hall first. My bad xD. So anyway with this mod ultra speed is really really fast but so is normal speed, and the day is much much shorter. Is there any way to only modify only the ultra speed?

Yes I have the lastest patch installed