Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 11:36 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
game will not load after installing CC Magic Mod
so heres the issue. i installed the cc magic launcher and now my game will not start and all i get is a black screen. i clicked the user guide link as well as help forum and it comes back that the page is not found. all my CC from my download folder was transfered to the magic launcher and when i tried to transfer the CC back to my download folder, i can't find any of my CC in the program files for the cc magic. any help would be really great.

just to note i have all the EP's and SP's
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 12:37 AM
I can't help you with your problem but you will find your files in: My Documents/Electronic Arts/CC Magic/Content.

Are you trying to start your game with the EA launcher or with CCMagic?

Here is a tutorial which might be of some help.
https://nonasims.wordpress.com/?s=CC+Magic
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
I can't help you with your problem but you will find your files in: My Documents/Electronic Arts/CC Magic/Content.

Are you trying to start your game with the EA launcher or with CCMagic?

Here is a tutorial which might be of some help.
https://nonasims.wordpress.com/?s=CC+Magic

I tried to start with both and neither work. i even tried to start the game from the program files in the sims 3 main folder and nothing.i'll try the tutorial and see if it helps. thanks
Mad Poster
#4 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 3:28 AM Last edited by igazor : 31st Jan 2016 at 5:47 AM.
Are you on the new Patch 1.69 by any chance? As I understand it, CC Magic is not compatible with that one.