Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 2:55 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime
Default Expansions Aren't Appearing In-Game
I've been trying to install Ambitions and Late Night through Origin, it says they're successfully installed, but they don't appear in the launcher or in-game. I've successfully installed other EPs in the exact same way, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

I've tried repair game, I've tried a complete reinstall, I've tried the super patcher (when I tried that it said that it can't detect Sims 3 on my computer, but it's definitely installed).

I've contact EA's tech support and done everything they've told me to (what I mentioned above) and nothing has worked.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this? I've seen people with the same issue on various forums, but haven't seen anyone who has been able to resolve it yet. I think it was caused by the most recent update but I'm not 100% sure.

I'm using Windows 8, I have an Intel Pentium quad core processor, 8gb of RAM, and Intel HD Graphics.

Thanks for reading!

EDIT: I currently only have Ambitions installed (if you could even consider it installed, as it's not showing up in-game or in the launcher.) Here's a photo that might be able to illustrate my problem better.