Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 5:31 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default installed file is a adobe reader file
Hi,

my name is ninon31 an I don´t know if I am right here to ask some thinks.
Firts I am sorry for my english but I am from germany and I know it is cliched but I am not so good at grammar and
I am really bad to understand some thinks. And this is my problem. All the websites are in english and because I understand not nothing I
don´t read the websites not enough or I understand not all and then I make mistakes by installing files or something else.
But here is the problem. When I downloaded package files and I open WinRAR the file is an adobe reader file and so I can´t install the file.
Please help me. I am sitting on my laptop for hours and I am tired.
I am so grateful. And I want to say sorry to be so stupid

Kind regards.

ninon31
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 5:59 PM
@ninon31, first of all I had to move your thread to the Help section.

Second, if these files end in .package you can use them without any problems. It doesn't really matter what your computer thinks about what program they belong to as long as they are still .package files.