Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2016 at 11:40 AM
Default WCIF a mod to store leftovers in the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection?
This doesn't seem to be a function in the Ultimate Collection, or at least I don't know how to enable it. Can anyone help?

Visit my YouTube channel, maybe? <3
https://www.youtube.com/user/MaxineAndrew
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Mar 2016 at 11:48 AM
That's a function that came with Seasons, I think, so it should be part of the UC and already enabled. To store leftovers, you would click on the plate or platter of the leftovers and select putaway leftovers from the menu. Not sure if that's the exact wording at the moment but the menu option is something similar. If you're trying to store leftovers of a cake, you can't store the whole cake, only the individual slices. If you're not getting the option, it may be that you have a mod to stop it. I haven't seen any mods that adds the feature
Mad Poster
#3 Old 25th Mar 2016 at 11:59 AM
You can totally store a whole cake as leftovers.

Do you have a custom fridge? If you have a custom fridge that wasn't updated for the storing leftovers function then it won't have the option.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Mar 2016 at 12:26 PM
It is in the UC - it is probably the fridge - like Charity says. If you download a fridge or a kitchen, many creators do give a choice between base game and free time ones. Sometimes they are both in the download and you have to remove the one that is not suited to your game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Mar 2016 at 12:41 PM
Gotta check out my mods folder, then. Thanks, everyone!

Visit my YouTube channel, maybe? <3
https://www.youtube.com/user/MaxineAndrew
Scholar
#6 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 2:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
You can totally store a whole cake as leftovers.

Do you have a custom fridge? If you have a custom fridge that wasn't updated for the storing leftovers function then it won't have the option.

Kind of off topic, but how? I never get the option to store leftovers on a whole cake. Though I only use birthday cakes. Would that make a difference?
Theorist
#7 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 2:40 AM
You can't store the birthday cake, only those you bake.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 4:46 AM
Yeah, only baked cakes.