Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2016 at 7:56 AM
Default Toddlers - Pet beds - sleeping fix?
Usually when everyone on a lot is sleeping, the clock automatically speeds up, but if a toddler is sleeping in a pet bed it doesn't. Does anyone know of a hack that fixes this?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 2:48 AM
I guess not. :p
Mad Poster
#3 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 6:34 AM
I just speed it up myself and keep an eye on when someone wakes up.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 9:22 AM
Yes, that is what I've been doing. It's a pain when it involves keeping an eye on two or three floors though. I was hoping that after all these years someone might have made a fix.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 11:42 AM
Don't keep an eye on the floors. Keep an eye on the sim with the greenest sleep bar, because they'll wake up first.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 2:45 PM
Oh yes, I hadn't thought of that. Thank you! For some reason pregnant sims waking up for their bellies to pop out (usually need to be sent back to bed) or to deliver (I always save as soon as labor starts, in case I need to reload) was in my mind. I've been using one of those blankets that toddlers can sleep on but I'm getting back into letting my sims have pets (along with some other stuff. I'm seriously trying to break out of the rut I fell into) and was reminded of how much I prefer the pet beds for both pets & toddlers.