Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 11:11 PM
Default Choose Maternity Wear
Perhaps I am going crazy (not ruling that out), but I thought there was a mod to let you choose which maternity outfit your sim would wear. NOT the mod by squinge that lets you wear anything. I am looking for something that lets you choose between the default maternity clothes. Why? Well, I got these nice maternity default replacements but some outfits fit a certain sim's personality better than others.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 11:43 PM
I think some of the clothing mods lets you choose between the outfits (if they have maternity enabled as an option), but I could be wrong. The maternity outfits aren't buyable, so you would perhaps not be able to choose from others than the ones your sim already has.
Theorist
#3 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 1:11 AM
I believe BO has a mod that will allow you to choose maternity even when not pregnant.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 1:31 AM
Plan maternity Wear http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/thread-911.html

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 10:03 PM
OMG Jo, thank you so much!! :lovestruc