Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 MTS Calendar Contest - posted on 12th Nov 2017 at 8:48 PM
Replies: 4994 (Who?), Viewed: 160109 times.
Page 200 of 200
#4976 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 10:54 PM
It's a pretty funny glitch.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Top Secret Researcher
#4977 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gummilutt
Why oh why have I not added the converted pet stories agility equipment for pets until now?

I wouldn't even know where to find them, so that's why I haven't added them.
Mad Poster
#4978 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 12:35 AM
By rebecah at Affinity

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Forum Resident
#4979 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 9:31 AM
So, I managed to get the main parts of my first object mod done and successful! I just need to actually be awake enough to finish learning how to add an item to inventory and increase/decrease motives.

Modding while half asleep isn't smart. It probably isn't smart for cooking a turkey either, but that's life for ya.

You can't lie to me. I play Town Of Salem.
Scholar
#4980 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gummilutt

Shastakiss and Fractured Moonlight did recolorable versions of the dog agility objects here (both "backyard" and "professional" sets - two full sets of the objects):
http://fracturedmoonlight.tumblr.co...-shastakiss-and

And medieval versions here:
http://www.medievalsims.com/forums/...hp?f=107&t=9135
Mad Poster
#4981 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 2:13 PM Last edited by gummilutt : 23rd Nov 2017 at 6:21 PM.
Thanks Rox! I was going to try and look for those today but now I don't need to

And cool Alia, congrats

EDIT: Does anyone happen to know what the difference is between the regular agility objects, and the backyard ones mentioned in Frac's post?

Instructor
#4982 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 7:05 PM
I think it's just slightly different meshes and recolours, but the professional versions also cost more. Both sets are in the download, and Frac included images. The backyard set looks a bit more worn and made of wood while the professional has more metal and plastic. There are some differences in the shape of the supports of some of the obstacles.
Field Researcher
#4983 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 8:39 PM Last edited by DuskTrooper : Yesterday at 4:40 PM.
Why did Maxis not create community lot speakers for all music stations and slave them so they share the same textures? There is no college rock speaker for example. And why did Maxis put Electronica music on a station called techno? Do they not know the difference?

Another thought: Why are the wrists meshed so weirdly? At certain angles it looks like the Sim's hand is floating.

We all have to look for answers somewhere. Some in big ol' books, others in big ol' bottles of whiskey.

Kimberly Irion as Bonnie MacFarlane in Red Dead Redemption (2010)
Field Researcher
#4984 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 8:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskTrooper
Why did Maxis not create community lot speakers for all music stations and slave them so they share the same textures? There is no college rock speaker for example.

Totally agree that they should have created community lot speakers for all music Stations. I wish there was a House Music Community Lot Speaker.

College Rock Community Lot Speaker http://modthesims.info/d/223212
Jazz Community Lot Speaker http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=223125
Forum Resident
#4985 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 9:10 PM
Has anyone made recolors of those? To me it's pretty annoying when I want a certain station playing, but the corresponding speaker is the wrong color.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
#4986 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 9:12 PM
Not sure where to put this so I figured this might be the best place. If anyone of you use gammi's (aka mine and gdayars) breastfeeding plugin mod, please go re-download (link). I got arguments mixed up for the hunger check, so the previous version the hunger check for baby wasn't working which means interaction would keep going until some other check activated. If you haven't edited the mod you'll probably barely notice, because bladder decay is so high the diaper will get soiled and cause the interaction to end before too long, but I still wanted to try and let people know.

And on that note, man I don't like my object/stack object I realize it's helpful that we have both, but it's so easy to forget which one is which in this instance and end up with the wrong one

Field Researcher
#4987 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeTownChick
Has anyone made recolors of those? To me it's pretty annoying when I want a certain station playing, but the corresponding speaker is the wrong color.

There are recolors by icad for the original Community Lot Speakers http://modthesims.info/d/544373, not for the custom College Rock or Jazz other than the recolors included in the original download.
#4988 Old Yesterday at 4:03 AM
I just want to play sims 2 and I cant even bloody have that. I hate everything.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
#4989 Old Yesterday at 4:36 PM Last edited by DuskTrooper : Yesterday at 4:51 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister
I just want to play sims 2 and I cant even bloody have that. I hate everything.

Why not man? ...Is it because of corrupted .cache files? I really dislike how I have to delete those every time I launch because they get corrupted very easily when using three or more gigabytes of custom content, which in turn causes the game window to not display, though the game executable still runs according to W.T.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeTownChick

I have been working on doing a recolour proj. for them all in Maxis Woods and Pirate Woods. I don't think I've seen them all done in Maxis Woods, and definitely never in Pirate Woods. The single biggest problem I have currently is the lack of a CEP for Big Band, Surf, IndieWave, Reggae, and World speakers.

I always wanted a Jazz speaker for my wealthier establishments. I see the upload date for that is 2007. Man, I'm so blind. How did I not notice it?

We all have to look for answers somewhere. Some in big ol' books, others in big ol' bottles of whiskey.

Kimberly Irion as Bonnie MacFarlane in Red Dead Redemption (2010)
#4990 Old Yesterday at 8:18 PM Last edited by ihatemandatoryregister : Yesterday at 9:00 PM.
No, I think my computer is giving up. I'm not sure what's going on. I can't afford a new one though.

Inventor
#4991 Old Today at 1:12 AM
I had a bit of a laugh earlier today... I was on Facebook and was reading some comments on a post, and someone commented and their last name was Langerak... haha oh gosh!
Mad Poster
#4992 Old Today at 6:01 AM
Quote:
No, I think my computer is giving up. I'm not sure what's going on. I can't afford a new one though.

What is wrong with it? Maybe it is a part that can be replaced?

Windows 10 and the Ultimate Collection
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=568275
#4993 Old Today at 6:08 AM
The graphics driver spontaneously crashed while I was loading the game the other day. The last time that happened it was the video card dying. Even if I had enough money to replace the video card again, this computer's ten years old.

Mad Poster
#4994 Old Today at 7:10 AM
Quote:
The graphics driver spontaneously crashed while I was loading the game the other day. The last time that happened it was the video card dying. Even if I had enough money to replace the video card again, this computer's ten years old.

Strongs - I wish I could help. I would still check the hardware (physically check it, not with the troubleshooter) - or ask somebody who knows to check it. A friend of ours fixes older computers (not uncommon in Africa for people to have older computers, and some are older than 10 years) - don't give up yet. (My video card is 7 years old; I have transplanted it from my previous pc to my current one 4 years ago - it has crashed once or twice, but does not make a habit of it).

Windows 10 and the Ultimate Collection
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=568275
#4995 Old Today at 9:15 AM
I've been trying to physically check it but I can't get the side of the case off and my mother's too erratic to trust to help me.

Page 200 of 200