Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

***TESTERS WANTED*** ~FunkyBoots~

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,299 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 99,249 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 27th May 2005 at 4:57 PM
!
Ok, here is a kinda new one - update of an old version - but when I saw the skin llunauk made for it, I just had to share with everyone - it's awesome
[and possibly one of the most gorgeous Sims ever :lovestruc:] - again thanks to llunauk and all the creators for the items used on the model xxx
Thank you so much llunauk baby, they're totally funky and kewl
Hope we see more of your awesome creations here babes xxx

Ok, the nitty-gritty! Download, and UNZIP the file relevent to what you want - either YA or not, the YA version will show for both Adults and YA's.
Put the Mesh file and the Package file in your:
C:/My Documents/EA GAMES/The Sims 2/Downloads folder
and it should show up in the game and Bodyshop.
Do not alter any of the filenames otherwise they won't work!
***Make sure in your games graphics options, the Sim/Object Detail is set to *HIGH*, otherwise you might get problems with the Mesh***

It has been noted that for some unknown reason occassinally (maybe 1 in 100 times) it doesn't show on certain systems ... why? dunno - if it doesn't try Downloading the zip file again, and re-install it, maybe you'll get lucky lol! If there are any problems I'd certainly like to hear about them please ... but as I won't be around, then you can always plague iiunauk lol x

Remember this is still a Beta version, but has been tested on various systems, so hopefully she's about as good as I can get at the moment. The ankles work slightly differently, yadda yadda yadda

Okay, you know the drill ...

PLEASE DO NOT ALTER/AMEND/CLONE/COPY or utilize ANY part of this MESH in ANY WAY!
DO NOT POST this MESH or any re-colours on ANY other site, including the Sims Exchange, or The Sims Resource without permission first - pm me or llunauk here at MTS2.
Re-colours are welcome to be uploaded here at MTS2. It would be nice if you could post a pic here and a link to the Thread where your re-colour is. Ty!
Sorry if all this seems a little harsh, but we did this for free, to share with ALL Simmers, not just the ones with Credit Cards, and we don't see why others should make money out of our freely given efforts!

Please, everyone enjoy in the spirit in which it is given - thank you.
Happy Simming,
L+K's
Amy xxx
and huge big hugs and kisses to llunauk :bow: who made this possible xxx