Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 4:12 PM
Default Gassy Royal Guards = The Pit
I couldn't stand it anymore. To be sitting on the throne and the guard protecting me keeps farting and laughing about it.

I'm trying to eat and a guard standing watch in the dining room lets one out and giggles about it.

One of my servants that insists on following me everywhere has to stand real close and let one out while I am trying to dig for treasure.

The monarch of Utopia has had enough! To the pits any employee of the crown goes if they dare break the royal air with their fowl stench within the same room as the King.

I am not a mean tyrant of a king but the tranquility has finally returned and I am now very close friends with the pit monster.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 6:33 PM
I do this too. Any smelly sim gets the pit in my kingdoms, not just guards but anyone I see more then once that has serious hygiene issues. Though I did make one that both the builder and royal advisor were smelly. And you can't kill them. I tried editing their traits and since they never seemed to take a bath it never reset. So I just had to restart. D:
#3 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 8:24 PM
i just have my spy steal and fight with them all the time. fun and productive.
Scholar
#4 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 8:24 PM
Editing them in CAS is your friend. In my kingdom almost everyone is some combination of friendly, good, jokester and a few more, depending on their profession, and some legendary trait. E.g., my royal advisors are currently friendly, eloquent and wise. Oh, right, it's a kingdom started with the populous mod, so that's 4 advisors, 4 servants, 2 town criers, etc.

And I really mean almost everyone. I even edited the pirates hanging around the well, constable, executioner, guards all around the city, etc. About half of them have new clothes too. When someone shows up at the palace, I'm like Peter The Great shaving the nobles :p