Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 10:49 AM Last edited by Elfykins : 13th Sep 2011 at 11:01 AM.
Default Interaction's Locked?
I apologize if this doesn't belong here, but seriously I looked in the technical help and there was only help for TS2 and TS3, no TSM/TSMP&N so I really had no choice!

The issue I am currently having is that after my sim proposes to another sim, all interactions between that sim and my sim are no longer liable, aka, I click on said sim and nothing happens, no pie menus, not even pie menus for my own sim! So I force changed them back to courting, and it fixed the issue. Any idea what this could be?

I am using the following mods:

GrimsMedievalCore_V_2_0_13_beta
NRaas_NoCD_Medieval
ShimrodsTSMLegendaryTraitsEnabledVer3
ShimrodsTSMP&NAllBirdsAvailable
ShimrodsTSMP&NAmbitionsUnlockedEasyAchievements
ShimrodsTSMP&NBirdAttackFriendly
ShimrodsTSMP&NBirdsHuntTreasureFaster
ShimrodsTSMP&NClothingFemale
ShimrodsTSMP&NClothingMale
ShimrodsTSMP&NTreasureHunting
Treeag - TSMAutoBuyDebug
Treeag - TSMEditSimInCAS

It should be noted that I have tested this with no Addon's installed, and am still receiving an issue.

Also a note, where the Religion should be displayed for my monarch is a few * and numbers, could this be it, and if so how could I fix this?

I don't use custom content in my downloads unless I believe it is really necessary.
Please do not claim my work as your own.
Advertisement
#2 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 10:56 AM
i didn't get the pie thing but i've had this problem in ts3. my money is on the nocd crack.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 11:16 AM
It seems the religion is broken for my sim at current, so I am going to have to use my priest to try and convert the monarch hopefully. I managed to work around my bug by changing the relationship to spouse, didn't get to see them marry, but oh well.

I don't use custom content in my downloads unless I believe it is really necessary.
Instructor
#4 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 2:06 PM
I've heard of this. If you use my core to give the sim a new religion it should fix it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 3:19 AM
I'll try it out, but it wouldn't even let me target her, I'll have to set the religion using a different hero, as it wont let me self target the monarch.

Instructor
#6 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 5:17 AM
Yes, I forgot that. You have to have another sim do the interaction.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 6:46 AM
Yah, changing her religion using another hero fixed all the issues she was having, I don't get how I got this bug in the first place.

Instructor
#8 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 2:06 PM
Sometimes messing with the professison DEBUG commands in my core causes this. It also used to happened with Dynamic Professions.