Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 9:37 PM
Default Game Manual for P&N (how do I get a bird)?
Is there a Game Manual somewhere or a walkthrough or something? I see a few new quests but I don't see how to get a bird. Where do you get the perch for the bird?

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 10:18 PM Last edited by kawaiipd : 15th Sep 2011 at 10:48 PM.
Birds can be bought in the village (though not all). The perch.. I'm trying to recall. :P

*edit* under Domestic, Professional in buy mode.
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 2:32 AM
There's also some given as quest rewards and what not. Some special birds in the game you gotta acquire finding certain objects, tasks, yada yada. My favorite is the skeletal parrot. One of the cooler sides of tsm imho : ) Different birds have different items/chances when hunting also. There's a birds xml file with the items, chances, and which birds it effects. FYI, if you don't feel like getting the special birds the hard way, shimrod has a mod that makes them all available for purchase from a perch
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 7:00 AM
Thanks for all the help!

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!