Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 6:47 AM
Default Unlocking ALL hair and clothing?
Is there any way to unlock ALL the hair and clothing in the game for ALL classes? (including NPC)
Advertisement
#2 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 3:35 PM
not for ALL hair and clothing. im looking for one too.
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 2:38 AM
If there are a handful of specific outfits you like, I used the disableclothingfilter cheat & I also used some of Shimrod's mods where it adds certain clothing such as the rogue's outfits, etc. Otherwise, I don't think there is since I've been looking for one for a few days now. More so an unlocker to unlock all the clothes, furniture, etc. from achievements.
#4 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 12:04 PM
neither of 'em unlock everything.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 5:57 PM
So many unlocker mods, and we still don't have it all! My work around is to make the NPC a hero (any kind), plan their outfit, then set profession to "none" using dynamic professions mod, or with just grims core using "retire from profession". Usually this works well, the sim will have both the previous and the new one available at the dresser. Be careful, sometimes the sim is unable to retire, and setting profession to none also does nothing, making you stuck with a new hero! Always save before trying this method; it works great but for those few sims that are "unretireable"! Hopefully someone will come up with a better fix for this!

paysites suck.
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 7:50 PM
I know they don't unlock everything. That's why I was suggesting certain clothing items you may want to use and they do unlock most of it if you do it that way.
#7 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 8:22 PM
idk by ''everything'' I understand every item of clothing and head gear the game contains, not just the normal clothes.