Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Dark Project

by The Guild Masters Posted 17th May 2007 at 9:13 AM - Updated 23rd Mar 2008 at 1:09 PM by The Guild Masters

340 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 321 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 13 of 14
Field Researcher
#301 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 5:13 PM
OMG this is sooooo damn useful for my medieval neighbourhood - and SO beautiful! Thanks bunches!!
Lab Assistant
#302 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 6:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Guild Masters
If you want your sim to keep his new buffness in the shower - you must create your sim with a special skintone - the skintones and meshes are available from Marvine & Beosboxboy's Projects at Insiminator

Insim is down. How can we get the skintones you used for the clothing?
Lab Assistant
#303 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 3:59 AM
thanks so much!!! for this!!!! I'm gonna use it all!!! :DDDDD
Test Subject
#304 Old 9th May 2010 at 9:23 AM
I don't have Seasons or any of the EPS, so some clothing files are giving me problems. First off, the Liz dresses have been showing up under both clothing *and hair*, I've isolated the problem in the k8parsf-- mesh files. And the medieval surcotes by Enblith from the Peasants folder keep taking the mesh from Warlokk's Renaissance Girl files even though I haven't downloaded anything from this project intended to work with those meshes (yet).
Test Subject
#305 Old 26th May 2010 at 6:08 PM
I swore I was not going to buy all the expansions for this game, after seeing this what other choice do I have beautiful work you all well done huzzah!
Banned
#306 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 1:10 PM
I don't just like this set I love :lovestruc it
Test Subject
#307 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 5:41 AM
thanks!!
Test Subject
#308 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 9:06 PM
why dont you rework the mesh for the sims three medieval for people who like to do historical stories but if you cant dont worry
Test Subject
#309 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 2:03 AM
This is absolutely stunning. Thank you so so so much for sharing your talent with us! Beautiful. Took the clothes, and some floors/walls. I've always enjoyed historical simming, but you really brought things to the next level. Can't wait to get started.
Test Subject
#310 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 4:21 PM
Everything is amazing. I especially love the story going along with it.
Test Subject
#311 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 9:43 AM
Amazing Project !I wish i could have OFB to download the medieval village but i haven't it
Test Subject
#312 Old 23rd Sep 2010 at 1:16 PM
awesome
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#313 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 12:12 PM
Thanks so much! Wonderfutl things here to add to my Pioneer neighbourhood!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#314 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 12:53 PM
will i be able to download this? it says it is unsupported and im worried
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#315 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 5:34 AM
Thank you for all the beautiful clothes, they was all wonderful made, its realy god that someone makes clothing like this! well beautiful job, thanks!
Test Subject
#316 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 9:15 AM
Does anyone know what correct meshes the textures for poor teen and elder male use? I'm trying to default them, and I'm having trouble. I could be because I have Deluxe installed, but I'm a bit miffed. Any help would be much appreciated, and I'd be willing to share when finished!
Test Subject
#317 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 6:10 PM
I'm having trouble with the male child meshes for poor peasants by zoe, the kitchen boy by liz and both wizprinces. These all seem to be the same mesh and I was wondering if there's any place I can just download just the mesh.

Also this is one of the greatest collections ever! Every time I've had to reinstall, the Sims just isn't complete until this is in my downloads folder. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#318 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 8:41 PM
This is incredibly smart! I love this! How long did it take you to create this? Anyway, it looks great in my view!

Thanks
Test Subject
#319 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 5:46 PM
I humbly request a torrent for this project to not only spare MTS's servers but also to make it easier and faster to download.
Top Secret Researcher
#320 Old 20th May 2011 at 8:07 AM
This is absolutely amazing...I can't wait to begin creating stories based on these items! Thank you so much.

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#321 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 6:13 PM
This is fantastic !!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#322 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 5:47 PM
Thank You so Much this stuff is awesome would love to see some weapons even if for now they just sit around things like long bows battle axes warhammers batons spears catapults you name it :-D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#323 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 4:16 PM
Now all we need is a post-apocalyptic version and we're set! XD

But even without the apocalypse, with all this I can finally make my medieval story!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#324 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 12:02 AM
omg i love the stuff!
I am having a problem tho!
The clothing are not showing up in my game!
how do i fix this??
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#325 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 5:15 PM
Wow! I did't fully realize how large this project was at first. You guys did an absoultely AMAZING job. Thank you just doesnt seem like a big enough word. Awesome....... Thanks again for all the great work by everyone : )
Page 13 of 14