Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Skysims 178 Hair Retexture - Teen to Elder

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,371 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 187,723 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 29th Jan 2014 at 10:18 PM
Updated: 30th Jan 2014 at 2:03 AM
Hi~!

This is my first upload here at MTS and my first retexture c: I really like this hair but didn't like its odd sheen on darker tones and sadly, I couldn't find an adjust-shine like texture I liked. And thus, after a late night crash course on retexturing and much frustration, this was made After much nagging by my sister, I decided to share it~

It is a retexture of Skysims 178 original hair at TSR and it works for teens through elders. If anyone's interested in a toddler/kid version, I can make one later possibly c: It is in .package format. The mesh is included c:

I also uploaded this to my simblr, if you're wondering why it's called champagne c;

Overall View

Channels

Images are unaltered except for resizing and compiling into one image. Taken with S-Club's HQ mod c:

Thanks for looking :D

Additional Credits:
Mesh by Skysims
Texture by pooklet
Control base and shirt by: Anubis360
Skintone: S-Club and Ephemera
Makeup: Ephemera, Sasha, S-Club, Tifa, Pralinesims
Dress: NataliS

Thank you to fanasker for the hair tut :D