Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 9:08 PM
I never thought of outlining only - that is something I will keep in mind for sure myself. The porches are nice, though I would like 2 sets of stairs - money again, I presume, will not allow it for a starter.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#27 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 3:27 AM
Okay, back to building. (I know, I spend much too long between building sprees, but . . .)

Thank you all for your suggestions.
Someone reminded me of the delete the foundation under the floor trick, and by using that, I was able to increase the dining nook. For some reason I was looking at something else on the BHG website (oh, yeah, New Years Eve party ideas) and ran across a mention of not putting furniture against the wall . . . see if this feels better to those of you who felt the space was too big, please?
I was also able to add a counter--the reason why I had it the way I did is sinks belong under windows, so the sink is still under a window. I'm not sure I like stove next to sink, but . . . only so many places to put it. (Water plus electricity--though fortunately EA missed that one as a way to kill our sims!)
Screenshots

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Page 2 of 2