Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 4:16 PM Last edited by loveji0914 : 17th Dec 2015 at 6:31 AM.
Default Skin Or Blush
Hi!
Do you know the this skin or the blush??

I just want the same texture with this sim.

Thanks for reading!!!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 5:31 PM
It looks like blush to me. You could probably create a similar effect by using something like Tifa's Blush N10 (on page 6) on low opacity.
Or maybe you could ask the creator of the picture?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Oct 2015 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MariTom
It looks like blush to me. You could probably create a similar effect by using something like Tifa's Blush N10 (on page 6) on low opacity.
Or maybe you could ask the creator of the picture?

Oh!!! Thank you !!
Thank you for reading my post and leaving me the link!!!
I think the blusher you recommend seems to be what I've searched for!!

Thank you so much!! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Oct 2015 at 5:51 PM
You're welcome! I hope they'll give you the effect you want - I think mixing it with one of the skins from the links venusprincess100 gave you will give a good result
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Oct 2015 at 2:51 AM Last edited by loveji0914 : 31st Oct 2015 at 1:52 AM.

Thank you so much!!!
The items you recommend are so adorable and awesome!!!!

Thank you a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Mad Poster
#7 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 8:38 PM
It looks a bit like one of Chagasi's TS3 blushes, too -- especially their Face Shadow: http://simplelife.chagasi.com/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
It looks a bit like one of Chagasi's TS3 blushes, too -- especially their Face Shadow: http://simplelife.chagasi.com/

Oh!!!! the blush that you mentioned also looks good!!! and it looks like my favorite type!!!!
Thanks for letting me know such a wonderful blush!!!!! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc