Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#651 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ouerbacker
When I came up with it's current name, I was quite tired and more than a little out of it. Since a number of the California Mission roughly translate to "Saint someone's name" or "Saint -first name- of -random spanish city- ", could you come up with a nice Spanish sounding name for the Mission.

Ok here are some names:

- Mission San Gervasio
- Mission Santa Guadalupe
- Mission San Ignacio de Soria
- Mission Santa Adelina de Cuenca

Just choose one you like

Find all my creations here:
My blog: Nilxis Designs // My Tumblr page: http://nilxis.tumblr.com
Advertisement
Test Subject
#652 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 4:24 PM
Do you think we could get a new beta with the changes you've made, like the festival lot? I'd really love to play it! Thanks for all your hard work.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#653 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 3:32 PM Last edited by Ouerbacker : 17th Jul 2013 at 6:29 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nilxis
Ok here are some names:

- Mission San Gervasio
- Mission Santa Guadalupe
- Mission San Ignacio de Soria
- Mission Santa Adelina de Cuenca

Just choose one you like

Thanks, I think I'll be going with the second one down.

Quote: Originally posted by Megs7291
Do you think we could get a new beta with the changes you've made, like the festival lot? I'd really love to play it! Thanks for all your hard work.

I think I'm going to be waiting until the end of the month before I upload a new beta. All of the lots should be done by then.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Since I thought it would be smart to practice making a DT on another world before Reyes, how does this world's DT stack up to your expectations.

This is not Reyes link - http://www.mediafire.com/download/4.../Test_World.rar

Please tell me what you think of the DT. For the Reyes Dt, because of the shape, there should be roughly 3 times as many polies per area. This will help connect it to the actual world terrain a lot better.

Also, how does the dive lot work for you in the above link and how does it look? Does it need more of the long green plant things? Would something similar be okay in Reyes County?

pics http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/O.../?sort=3&page=1

Hm, I need to come up with something to put here.
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#654 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 4:34 AM
While people trust you on building something amazing, it would always be helpful to have at least a couple of screenshots to show what the download is and what you want feedback on.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#655 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 5:55 AM Last edited by Ouerbacker : 17th Jul 2013 at 3:42 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by armiel
While people trust you on building something amazing, it would always be helpful to have at least a couple of screenshots to show what the download is and what you want feedback on.

will do. Because I was kinda worried that people would jump to conclusions on how stuff looked from simply glancing at the smaller pictures, which don't quite show the dt and corresponding world in its true self, I didn't put pictures up to start with.

These pics are of the test world above

Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#656 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 7:19 AM
Thanks!

also wow, wanna make me a DT too? (Jokes. I need to pester you on how you did that at some point)

It's looking really good on the pics already. I didn't download to test, not yet at least, but I might later cause I'm curious on it. Based on just the pics I'd say if the color of DT just matched the terrain a little more, it would be even better.
Instructor
#657 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 10:33 AM
That DT looks amazing! Nice job. Can't wait to see how the DT for Reyes County turns out.
Alchemist
#658 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 8:40 PM
gingerdesigns: You could also download the beta of Reyes, look for the house and put it in the lot bin and place it in your favorite world, or work on it directly in Reyes. That's what I did (If it was your plan to finish it, at all)

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#659 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 1:22 PM
Why Pay a fortune? Compared to what you Pay for the sims the internet costs a fart.

#660 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 2:29 PM
The test world is awesome. Is there any chance that it will be finished as a complete world? Or will it just remain a test world?
Test Subject
#661 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 6:10 PM
How's it going? Any progress?
Field Researcher
#662 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 1:45 PM
So there is a Reyes BETA? Does anyone know where it is? I'm pretty excited to see this one finished someday, but even if it won't, it would be cool to at least have the test version.

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer..

Grandpa Joost 1996 †
Test Subject
#663 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 10:42 PM
Is Reyes dead, Ouerbacker?
Test Subject
#664 Old 10th Dec 2013 at 8:30 AM
I want to play this world so badly . Any chance it will happen? Can I help?
Instructor
#665 Old 10th Dec 2013 at 4:13 PM
It's been almost half a year since the OP replied, so don't bump until he responds back.
Alchemist
#666 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 1:29 PM
Maybe he's very busy. I hope he'll find the time to finish his world because I miss Seacrest, Reyes and theat new desert world in my World list

#667 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 2:48 PM
"Maybe he's very busy" kinda describes my current situation. On the bright side, my college semester ends at around 3 o'clock tomorrow. Whoopee!! Because of this, I should be able to move this world forward over the Christmas break.

Test Subject
#668 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 7:46 AM
Brilliant! I'm so glad to hear that you are back again. I've been watching your progress with Reyes County for ages, just dying for a chance to download and play in this beautiful world. Good luck with your endeavours!
Test Subject
#669 Old 15th Jan 2014 at 6:05 PM
Hooray! He's back! Anything progress over break? :D
Test Subject
#670 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Titi022002
What's the proof he's back? Don't ask him that if he isn't active please.

He was active...he said: "Maybe he's very busy" kinda describes my current situation. On the bright side, my college semester ends at around 3 o'clock tomorrow. Whoopee!! Because of this, I should be able to move this world forward over the Christmas break.

Christmas break passed...so I asked if he made any progress over the time he said he might. I don't think that's being pushy - just asking a question.
Test Subject
#671 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 2:58 PM
This world is gorgeous and I cannot wait for it to be worked on again. I think it will be perfect for a western-ish world that I need for my AQH !
Mad Poster
#672 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 9:32 PM

The return to Reyes County.
Scholar
#673 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 8:15 AM
Wow I never would've known about this world without this thread being bumped. It looks fantastic, I'm really looking forward to checking out the beta in game. Pity it seems to be abandoned, it's so close to being done. An updated beta with all the changes since the last one would be so close to the finished thing!

Well, hopefully someday, right?

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Theorist
#674 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gingerxyz
Pity it seems to be abandoned, it's so close to being done.

Did you miss the last line on jje's post? He's looking to save the world. Should be interesting, this.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Field Researcher
#675 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 7:21 PM
jje1000 + Ouerbacker = Perfection
You guys are two of my biggest inspirations so I'm really looking forward to it

Find all my creations here:
My blog: Nilxis Designs // My Tumblr page: http://nilxis.tumblr.com
Page 27 of 31