Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 8:54 PM
Default WCIF SXS Content
With SXS2 down for update there are some mods that were exclusively hosted there that I can't find anywhere else.

Most notably I'm looking for BaXiM's career mods, all the Google-Fu at my command can't find it anywhere, the Internet-Wayback machine also doesn't allow me to get to the files because the system isn't accepting previous logins.

Anyways, just wondering if anyone knows of any other site that might have this content because I cannot find it anywhere.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 10:13 PM
I have the career and translation/change string zip files, but I'm not sure what the redistribution policy is. Can a mod help a brother out?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simb0t
I have the career and translation/change string zip files, but I'm not sure what the redistribution policy is. Can a mod help a brother out?

Well I'm near to the point of rewriting up the mod myself since the period for SXS's reincarnation is undisclosed. I just figured why remake the wheel unless otherwise forced to do so.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 11:56 AM
The period for SXS's reincarnation is a couple of weeks.

The redistribution policy is whatever the creator says it is - much like MTS, SXS doesn't have global policies for that kind of thing. Most of them are okay with people sharing files privately, though, if for some reason someone can't get them from the site.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 12:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha

The redistribution policy is whatever the creator says it is - much like MTS, SXS doesn't have global policies for that kind of thing. Most of them are okay with people sharing files privately, though, if for some reason someone can't get them from the site.

Okay thank you for the information. Seems as if BaXiM hasn't left a footprint anywhere else other than some vague references on other smaller CC communities.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 12:52 PM
He's also known as Lostaccount on here.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 3:09 PM
He's also known as Lostaccount on here.

Ahh that clears things up fairly well.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 3:50 PM

Thanks! With that in mind I shared the files I had through PM.