Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 10:39 PM
Default My first anime drawing
I think it is pretty good, what about you?

There is nothing to see here. Move along.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 12:34 AM
Very nice for a first attempt - I think it'd look better inked

From the day I was born...until the day I die...
The only side I'm on...
Is my own.
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 3:45 PM
I think it's really good for a first try. If you added color it would be even better.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 8:10 PM
Do you draw this just by your imagination? If yes, then im sure you'll improve a lot in no time. Just keep practicing, this is really a good start.

*Sigh*
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 2:07 AM
THAT is your FIRST time drawing anime?!? OH MAW GAWD!! ^.^ You've got the artist's touch :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 5:07 AM
it is pretty good, yes! I think you could work on the body proportions a tad more, but a very nice first try!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 7:02 AM
Not even *I* can draw anime that good!

ENTJ
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 7:27 PM
Default Hi !
My first anime drawing was .... NARUTO !
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LOLZpersonok
I think it is pretty good, what about you?

You're great at this! I mean for a first try, this is amazing. Most people try drawing chibis for a first try and I think that's the wrong thing to do. Because then you don't learn the actual art. Anyways this is great! Have you tried drawing different ages, styles, or genders yet? Also don't forget that Anime is a style of art. It's a whole genre so there is different ways to draw them and you should try more than just one. You can try making your own also. All in all, this is great for a first try and you should keep trying. In no time you'll be a lot better with proportions and other things like that. ^~^

It doesn't matter if I'm a prince, king, or a nobody.I'll always be your knight who watches over and protects you, because you're my one and only princess, Alice.
-Lance from the Wonderland Days Sim Date by Pacthesis
Instructor
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 9:57 PM
I like your detail on the clothing and hair. I especially like the skirt. I would like to see more detail with the face. The eyes and mouth are very simple, the eyes seem a little far apart, and the right eye seems like it's falling off her face. You should also test yourself with more dynamic poses. The "standing straight with arms behind back" pose is alright, but kind of stiff and boring, IMO, and is a work-around for drawing hands and feet.

"There's nothing to writing.
All you do is sit at a typewriter and open a vein."
-Walter "Red" Smith
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 5:16 PM
I like it. There's a good movement to it; it looks like her hair is actually moving in the wind or something.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 11:05 PM
She looks real purdy!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 10:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by n.lazuli
My first anime drawing was .... NARUTO !

me too!!
actually for a first attempt its really good! especially if you had no references. Keep Praticing!!!