Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)

by jonha Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 10:45 PM by jonha : Update

2090 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1651 Feedback Posts, 438 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 23 of 84
Test Subject
#551 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 8:23 PM
when i click the sliders to install them into my game , it says access is denied! after i've ran them through WinRAR , and i double click them to install them
Scholar
Original Poster
#552 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xxgaylexx
after i've ran them through WinRAR , and i double click them to install them

Don't doubleclick them. Copy them into the correct folder. And make sure you got the file permissions right. I don't want to help you here with this general package installation issue. Please post into the help forum after you read the instructions again.
Test Subject
#553 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 9:02 PM
I installed this mod and now my sims cant load. I start the game i watch the animation and sims automaticly closes. I have WA installed but i cannot update it. Is there a way to fix it ? or at least to uninstall this mod.
If anyone can help me please pm. THANK YOU
Scholar
Original Poster
#554 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Taleris
I installed this mod and now my sims cant load. I start the game i watch the animation and sims automaticly closes.

Read the faq.

Quote:
I have WA installed but i cannot update it. Is there a way to fix it ? or at least to uninstall this mod.

Sure. Just delete the SliderHack package file you installed previously.
Test Subject
#555 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 11:38 PM
Actually I had this problem too. I am not a novice at this and for some reason both awesome mod and your hack arent working with the new patch. None of the rest of my mods are having this issue and it starts fine without. I would assume its working fine on your system but don't have the foggiest why it wouldnt be on mine.

Cheers
Scholar
Original Poster
#556 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gabriel020780
both awesome mod and your hack arent working with the new patch

Both mods are core mods and have to be updated or removed when you update the game.
Test Subject
#557 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 2:21 AM
Awesome Mod was updated to 3.1 and it seems to work fine, but your mod is not working. Should my file be in HEL or WA? Did I miss where to place the files after each expansion or stuff pack? I didn't see answers to that. Thanks for your hard work and help. BTW, my framework is ok too.
Test Subject
#558 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 8:21 AM
This Slider is FANTASTIC! now my sims are more like humans. head part is so good, and calf width is perfectly fit for men sims. and other part is more than I expected! But ... some error are finds. slide bar any move of part "Jaw". the cathegory that include the shape of jaw. I don't know what is the problem. I use version 2.2.8 . except for that everythings are so nice
Scholar
Original Poster
#559 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 9:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by suzymarie
Awesome Mod was updated to 3.1 and it seems to work fine, but your mod is not working. Should my file be in HEL or WA? Did I miss where to place the files after each expansion or stuff pack?

If awesomemod works fine, put it in the place where awesomemod is/was installed.

Generally I think one should install mods in the latest SP/EP installed, so if you have HELS, put in the the HELS folder. But it may work otherwise, too, and as already said, you can just put it to the location where other mods work, too.

And as already said, don't use the sldierhack together with awesomemod, they will conflict and you don't need the hack then as it is integrated in awesomemod.
Lab Assistant
#560 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 4:42 PM Last edited by yeabil : 16th Feb 2010 at 9:38 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by suzymarie
Awesome Mod was updated to 3.1 and it seems to work fine, but your mod is not working. Should my file be in HEL or WA? Did I miss where to place the files after each expansion or stuff pack? I didn't see answers to that. Thanks for your hard work and help. BTW, my framework is ok too.

I hadn't used this mod for a while and saw that he had devleoped a core mod. I thought I just needed to download the core mod. Couldn't figure out for the life of me why it wasn't working. Then went back and notice I also had to install the base one!

BTW thanks jonha for making the core mod to extend the slider amount!
Test Subject
#561 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 5:02 PM
Is this not compatible with sims 2 then?
Test Subject
#562 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 5:21 PM
This doesn't work for the new HELS 3.1 patch. I downloaded the base package and The required HELS hacker. The game crashes, until you remove it out of mods.
Scholar
Original Poster
#563 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yomaniy
Is this not compatible with sims 2 then?

OMG, No, this is for Sims 3.

Quote: Originally posted by gijoeboy21
This doesn't work for the new HELS 3.1 patch. I downloaded the base package and The required HELS hacker. The game crashes, until you remove it out of mods.

Did you downloaded the right hack? There is one for HELS 3.0 and one for HELS 3.1
Test Subject
#564 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 7:20 PM
Hello,

very good work!!!
Your sliders can make the Sims look much beautyfuller, then the normal ones.

I have TS3 1.10, WA 2.5 and HELS 3.1.7.
The Jonha_Sliders work fine for me but if I try the Jonha_SliderHack_1.10.6-2.5.12-3.1.7, I can't find the sliders in the CAS.

Do I make a mistake?
What are the difference between the Jonha_Sliders and the Jonha_SliderHack?

bye from Germany
Hotte
Test Subject
#565 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 7:46 PM
yes, I downloaded them both at different times. I still had to delete them. I even downloaded the old hacks, still no luck. :/
Test Subject
#566 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 9:30 PM
I figured out what I did wrong! It's works perfectly now. Is there any way you can make the breasts as big as the old hack? I know now you can't make them as big...
Scholar
Original Poster
#567 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hotte
Do I make a mistake?
What are the difference between the Jonha_Sliders and the Jonha_SliderHack?

The SliderHack only allows to to install more sliders (removes the limit of 20 sliders per section). If you actually want my sliders, you have to install Jonha_Sliders.

So install

both) if you don't use Awesomemod or another core mod and want my sliders

Jonha_Sliders) if you use another core mod and want to have my sliders

Jonha_SliderHack) If you don't want my sliders but require a hack to install more sliders.

Quote: Originally posted by gijoeboy21
I figured out what I did wrong! It's works perfectly now. Is there any way you can make the breasts as big as the old hack? I know now you can't make them as big...

Use a hack as mentioned on the overview page or wait until I improve the slider. Or create your own slider.
Test Subject
#568 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 9:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
The SliderHack only allows to to install more sliders (removes the limit of 20 sliders per section). If you actually want my sliders, you have to install Jonha_Sliders.

So install

both) if you don't use Awesomemod or another core mod and want my sliders

Jonha_Sliders) if you use another core mod and want to have my sliders

Jonha_SliderHack) If you don't want my sliders but require a hack to install more sliders.

Ahh... oki.
Thanks for help.

bye
Hotte
Test Subject
#569 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 7:34 PM Last edited by Noboka : 17th Feb 2010 at 9:05 PM.
Hi, just letting you know that your mod caused a BSOD for me on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Sims 3 works fine without your mod, but with it...it causes a huge crash.

Edit: Nevermind, I got it to work.
Test Subject
#570 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 10:55 PM
hi, i have a problem...i have put the downloaded package files in packages folder (after extracted them,,of course), but nothing happens..why?..when i start my sims3 game...i go to creating a sim, but everything is the same as before..i dont see any new slider or anything....what did i missed?? and just to let you know: the only file i didnt keep is the slider hack to have more sliders, because it causes crash for my sims.
(i already have install the resource.cfg file and others.. thanks! -peace
Lab Assistant
#571 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 10:59 PM
Hey, I just noticed that you're from Aachen. :D
I'm from Hamm. XD Thats just about 2 hours away. XD

But anyway. :P
I have a request (idea?) for an additional slider. Well, sort of. XD
I just noticed, that the foreheads get pretty high (big?), when you decrease the range of the head width... :/
But since you can't lower the whole scalp, because of the hair meshes, maybe you could just... dunno, put the ears higher? XDD
A slider for the ears, that would be great. To lower or raise them.
Scholar
Original Poster
#572 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by puss2puss
hi, i have a problem...i have put the downloaded package files in packages folder (after extracted them,,of course), but nothing happens..why?..when i start my sims3 game...i go to creating a sim, but everything is the same as before..i dont see any new slider or anything...

Did you look into the right place? Look at the rightmost screenshot.

Quote:
But anyway. :P
I have a request (idea?) for an additional slider. Well, sort of. XD
I just noticed, that the foreheads get pretty high (big?), when you decrease the range of the head width... :/
But since you can't lower the whole scalp, because of the hair meshes, maybe you could just... dunno, put the ears higher? XDD
A slider for the ears, that would be great. To lower or raise them.

Cool idea. It might be actually possible to lower the scalp. But I will just try both.
Lab Assistant
#573 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 6:38 PM
Quote:
Cool idea. It might be actually possible to lower the scalp. But I will just try both.

Really? Man, that would be awesome.
I can't wait to see and try out the result.
Test Subject
#574 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 6:48 PM
Now all we need is a bulge slider for the male sims suffering from "Ken Doll" syndrome... Coin purse to duffel bag.

How can I have a proper 80s rocker superstar without the crotch bump upfront? ^_^
Test Subject
#575 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 7:06 PM
Hey,ehhm i just wanted to sayx that there must be an issue with the 2.5.12 versio n of the game, because my sims 3 wouldnt start anymore with that patch. (2.5.12.004002)

anyway thanks for the slides anyway
Page 23 of 84