Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

XCAS core mod: more tattoo locations, edit naked outfit, slider hack, body hair, more - update 5/23/16 Steam version added.

by CmarNYC Posted 15th Feb 2011 at 5:58 PM - Updated 23rd May 2016 at 3:53 PM by CmarNYC : Steam support added

1691 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1273 Feedback Posts, 417 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 63 of 68
Test Subject
#1551 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pallies656602
Hi Cmar, First i want to tell you that i'm a huge fan of your work. However i ran into a problem this morning. With the patch update 1.69 that i got automaticly when i start Origin. (I have this option on because of the patches for sims 4, because i don't know how else to keep sims 4 up to date.) I downloaded your updated mod for 1.69. However this morning there was an update for the patch 1.69 and i got the error message with start up saying: it looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification etc. I took out all of my mods and put them back one by one. This mod was the only mod that made the message appear. Can i ignore the message of do i have to wait for an update for the mod? By the way. Sorry for any mistakes in writing english but i'm dutch.

I discovered that same problem today, only by removing the core mod will make the sims 3 work.
EA must have patched the patch...... currently it's version 1.69.42.024017 :

xx
Mad Poster
#1552 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 7:17 PM
The "new improved" Patch 1.69 released last night/this morning must have a different build number than the "old" Patch 1.69 released in November. This only affects core mods and triggers the version mismatch warning. Until core mods such as XCAS (and NRaas ErrorTrap) are adjusted, the warning will display but it's okay to accept and play through that given the choice. None of these "patches" affect gameplay or mod functionality.
Test Subject
#1553 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 8:33 PM
Thanks igazor ! Even though my game refused to start for a multiple times, after your reply I just let the game go and indeed, it works as it should have been. Thank you.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1554 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 2:43 PM
Thanks again, Igazor.

The update of XCAS for patch 1.69.42 is now uploaded. I hope EA is done with this already!

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Mad Poster
#1555 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Thanks again, Igazor.

The update of XCAS for patch 1.69.42 is now uploaded. I hope EA is done with this already!

Great! As much as it sounds like we're all having fun with this new series of aggravation, we're really not!
Test Subject
#1556 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 4:44 PM
XCAS is conflicting with every slider I have I've had to delete about 50 sliders already and it just keeps going.
Test Subject
#1557 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 4:47 PM
My game won't even start and freezes my computer I have to restart it every time.

I have a brand new self-built computer so it's definitely not the mechanics.
Lab Assistant
#1558 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 3:53 PM
Thank you very much Igazor and Cmar for the quick reply. I hope there aren't coming any patches anymore too. unless it's because they want to fix a bug. Because this little update has done something to my game. So i'm not happy.
Test Subject
#1559 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 5:17 AM
I need version 1.69.43 T.T
Lab Assistant
#1560 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 9:02 AM
Yes, they did it again! Another update. And again the same message. I know Igazor said that we could ignore the message but i'm affraid to because the patch 1.69 should have been only for the caw tool but something happend in my game with the dating and romantic interactions. My sim could Always get a date or fall in love but now it's fairly impossible. Like the romantic thing is constantly resetting. So i'm scared to bypass the message. Wondering what strange things happen in my game next. .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1561 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 10:55 AM Last edited by summyball : 14th Jan 2016 at 10:57 AM.
I always appreciate your work!
But my sims version was updated mistakenly yesterday, so i need version 1.69.43
I know it will bother you, but i hope....
Test Subject
#1562 Old 14th Jan 2016 at 1:03 PM
any chance you can upload the old version 1.67? i don't know what ea is doing lately and i honestly don't care, my game is working perfectly for me to download updates and mess it up >.>
Mad Poster
#1563 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 3:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AoD4909
any chance you can upload the old version 1.67? i don't know what ea is doing lately and i honestly don't care, my game is working perfectly for me to download updates and mess it up >.>

The 1.67 version is still available here: http://www.timelinefiction.net/S3XCAS/
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1564 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cstoeger
XCAS is conflicting with every slider I have I've had to delete about 50 sliders already and it just keeps going.

Conflicting how? The only thing XCAS does with sliders is to enable the game to use more of them. What makes you think it's conflicting?

Quote: Originally posted by cstoeger
My game won't even start and freezes my computer I have to restart it every time.

I have a brand new self-built computer so it's definitely not the mechanics.

Have you done the usual troubleshooting - removing all mods and adding them back one at a time to determine which one is causing the problem?

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1565 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 11:21 PM
Updated for 1.69.43. EA, this isn't funny!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1566 Old 19th Jan 2016 at 10:40 PM
Thanks for all the updates!! Hopefully EA will stop their bullying updates..... it's becoming pathetic. xxxx
Lab Assistant
#1567 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 11:19 PM
The thing doesn't work! Once in game the icons appear (sometimes squished together) and the tattoos are placed in the default locations, not the ones added by this mod.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1568 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 8:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Horni4Elves
The thing doesn't work! Once in game the icons appear (sometimes squished together) and the tattoos are placed in the default locations, not the ones added by this mod.

This will happen if you've installed both the Basic and Full core packages. If that's not the case, please post a list of all the packages you installed for this mod and a screenshot of the squished icons.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1569 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 1:04 PM
Thank you very much for updating.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1570 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 10:16 AM
Thank you very much. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1571 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 2:36 PM
Thank you so much!!!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#1572 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 7:50 PM
Omg,thanks for the update! I was bummed when the eyelashes sliders weren't working! :DD
Lab Assistant
#1573 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 7:20 AM
I doubt someone will answer but is there SkinTonePanel for 1.67?
Mad Poster
#1574 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 7:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by martlet
I doubt someone will answer but is there SkinTonePanel for 1.67?

Second line from the developer on the front page of this mod:
"The 1.38 version of the skintone panel mod is compatible with 1.38 to 1.69.43 and does not need to be updated."
Test Subject
#1575 Old 3rd Apr 2016 at 11:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Horni4Elves

It happens me either
Page 63 of 68